Music Fills Me Good and It Gets Me Everytime (CHANGLIX)

Now playing: Me, Myself and I by G-Eazy and Bebe Rexha

TW: SMUT

Changbin entered the very crowded nightclub. The smell of alcohol and a mixture of multiple perfumes filled the air, making him cringe. He always hated nightclubs. They were too messy; he would much rather have a drink by himself in his home bar.

But he was in here for a reason.

He ventured further into the club, pushing past all the drunk people that were dancing or tried to talk to him. His eyes scanned the room, hoping to find a particular person he had in his mind; Lee Felix.

His enemy, his rival, had gotten him roped in a cat and mouse game; something the younger always did whenever he fucked up Changbin's plans. Both of them knew each other since they started walking, their parents were both leaders of the most dangerous mafia groups in Seoul.

They grew up to hate each other due to their differences and how they worked; well, at least, Changbin was taught to hate the other male. Felix just was openly flirty with the older and provoked him in any way he can.

Once the title of leader landed on them both, that's when the tension started rising even further. Both groups deal with their errands and missions differently but they wanted one thing; power.

Both males want to be the most powerful but since they were basically on the same wavelength, they needed to push themselves further to get what they want. But what Changbin didn't expect was for Felix to interfere with his plans and his missions.

There was not one where his men and himself would achieve what they wanted at the end of the day without getting ambushed by Felix and his men. There would be a gunfight, some of them getting injured but no further than anything fatal. And Changbin would get annoyed.

His plans on expanding territory would be postponed because Felix would already have claimed the area he wanted or something that involved the freckled boy would make the older put a pause on his agenda. Then, when he would confront the younger male, Felix would make him search the whole city just to find him; it was like playing hide and seek with a child.

Changbin doesn't know why he even bothers with his childish games when he could focus on how to get back at the younger; maybe deep down he enjoys this little game that they would do. He could come up with a way to destroy the younger's group and he would easily rank up to be the most powerful mafia group there is in Seoul.

But for some reason, he likes the challenge and the feeling of competing with another rival group. And maybe the way that Felix does things or works things out to destroy his plans fascinated the older a lot because he always aimed for the impossible. As much as Changbin hated him, his enemy, it was hard to not like him too; he wasn't going to admit this loudly. Either way, Felix fucked his plans again and this time, he isn't going to get away with it.

His eyes finally landed on him. The colored lights shining on him, making his red hair shine bright. He was wearing a long-sleeve black silk shirt that had a V-neck hanging low till his chest, exposing it. He wore a pair of leather pants that looked tight on him but revealing his curves, he had a belt on that showed how small his waist was and a pair of black high heels boots. To top off the whole look, he wore dangly silver earrings along with a red choker.

He didn't put on that much makeup, so his freckles were displayed so clearly in the spotlight and he was dancing with some random dude on the dance floor. Changbin has to admit; Felix looked godly and without knowing, he licked his lips at the sight.

"Felix," he called out. He wasn't stood very far but considering the loud music playing in the background and people dancing while singing along to the songs, he didn't think his voice was loud enough to be heard.