I can See The Devil In Your Eyes (HYUNLIX)

Now playing: OHMAMI by Chase Atlantic 

Continuation from 'Oh, Why Don't We Get Out of Town?' HYUNLIX chapter.

TW: MENTIONS OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING

"Where are we going?" Hyunjin asked as he had his arm slung over the blonde's shoulder and leading them to an empty alley.

"We're heading to somewhere where most people won't detect us," Felix replied and rested the taller against the wall before walking up to the end of the alley.

"You're going into a dead end."

"That's what they will see," the older raised his eyebrows as the blonde knocked on the wall 3 times. The younger than came back to him, holding him so he could stand properly.

"What did you do that for?"

Before Felix could reply, the wall seemed to slide open which stunned him. Without wasting any second, the freckled boy guided Hyunjin and both went into the room. It was dark and the only light they were the outside world but the wall was already sliding close.

Once it was fully closed and they were met with complete darkness, the lights flickered on and Hyunjin was faced with a few people looking at them. Some he could recognize while they were others that were new to him.

"About time you came back," Minho broke the silence and Hyunjin found it weird that one of the hosts for the event was here. "Seungmin was getting worried and he was about to leave to find you himself."

"Sorry about that," Felix replied, helping the injured male onto the couch before stretching his back. "He was beaten up pretty bad so I had to be careful."

"Damn, they really gave you a beating," someone sat on the chair opposite of him and he remembers him as one of the bikers he raced with in the first round. "You look like shit."

"Ni-Ki, that's rude," a boy with pink faded hair spoke as he playfully slapped the younger's shoulder. "I'm sorry for his behavior, I'm Sunoo."

"Someone needs to explain to me what's going on," Hyunjin stated as he ran his fingers through his hair as everything just got too much for him.

"We'll explain to you after getting your wounds treated," Felix came back with a first aid kit and sat on the coffee table in front of the taller. "Come on, take off your shirt, I'm sure there are some open wounds underneath there."

Hyunjin could only nod, "Don't get afraid."

Felix snorted, "I've seen worse, come on now."

The taller did what he was told. He winched a little at the sting but managed to take his shirt off. "Damn," the freckled boy said underneath his breath, "did they use a bat on you?"

Hyunjin only nodded as Felix poured some alcohol onto a cloth and gently dabbed it onto the wounds. "Where's Seungmin?" the blonde asked the host who was currently sitting down at the dining table.

"I told you," The older replied, "he was about to go look for you-"

The door in the main room opened and two people came in. One was someone Hyunjin didn't recognize while the other was Jeongin. "Felix!" the brunette exclaimed once his eyes landed on the freckled boy, "you're back."

"Sorry for the delay," the blonde replied and turned back his attention to treating the taller's wounds. "That's Seungmin and I'm sure you know your friend."

"Yeah, what is he doing here?" Hyunjin asked as he saw the white-haired male walk over to them. "What are you doing here?"

Jeongin smiled and took the seat next to his friend, "Seungmin told me about what's going on and you know how much I love mysteries."