I Don't Derseve This (MINLIX)

Now playing: I'll Never Leave You Again by keshi 

Continuation from 'I Just Wanna Give You the Loving That you're Missing (CHANLIX)' Chapter

Minho has never once missed anyone. He never felt anything at all.

He grew up with parents that were cold and distant; they were always working and never really took the time to spend time with him. The only times that they did was when Minho showed any bit of emotion that could consider him weak.

He remembered cutting his finger on a knife when he was helping his maid cook and when he cried about it to his mom, her only response was 'you should be stronger than this. There's nothing to cry about, it's only a small cut.'

He was 5. How was he not supposed to cry?

It happened again when he was 14; he came back home upset that a girl didn't like him back but his father's reply was 'Get yourself together. You look weak being like this and I know my son isn't weak.'

He didn't want to disappoint his parents again so he learned to keep any sort of feelings to himself. Being known weak was the last thing that Minho wanted so if showing any kind of emotions or just showing how he felt was considered weak; then he would wear another mask.

He hid them so deep to the point where he just felt completely numb. He didn't feel excited or happy when he used to, he didn't feel sad when watching a sad movie; he didn't feel anything. It got so bad that when his father passed when he reached the age of 20, he didn't even shed a few tears, let alone felt the sorrows of it all. He was numb.

Many people came up to him, or when they encountered him, told him how blank and closed off he was. Some were having trouble even being friends with him because of the lack of emotions he gave out. It was like having a complete robot with you.

Minho didn't mind it; he didn't care. He was at a time where if people wanted to stay or not didn't affect with anymore. If they left, then it was fine by him, he wouldn't show any expression that he was hurt because he just genuinely did not feel anything. He focused on two things which were his dad's business that was passed down to him and also on college.

It was difficult trying to separate college, work, and his social life apart but he had found a way to make everything balanced. He would go to work on the days where he did not have classes and when he had free time for himself, he would hang out with his friends at the club or with the person he was dating.

Ah, that was another thing that Minho did. He was known to switch partners from time to time. His sole purpose for dating them was just for his entertainment; he didn't feel anything for them whereas the people he was dating did.

Sure, he has gotten into a lot of fights because of that but he always thought that it was their fault that they thought Minho was looking for a serious commitment. He didn't plan on stopping what he was doing; despite the drama that happened from time to time, he lived quite comfortably. That is until his friend Jisung came to talk to him.

"Dude, you know what people say about you, right?"

"What do they say about me?"

"That you're an emotionless person?"

"Should I be hurt by that?"

"You should really start opening more, you know? That way people will have an easier time coming up to you- and who knows, maybe you'll have someone."

"There's really no point. People are temporary, so there's no reason for me to be attached if all they're going to do is leave in the end."