24/7, I Want You Here (SEUNGLIX)

Now playing 365 by Katy Perry 

TW: OBSESSIVE BEHAVIOUR, KINDA STALKERISH, SEXUAL CONTENT (ALSO THIS IS LIKE AN AU FROM A MANWHA) (KUDOS IF YOU KNOW WHICH ONE SKJBVKJSFNV)

ALSO, PRETEND THAT SEUNGMIN IS LIKE A FEW YEARS YOUNGER THAN FELIX IN THIS PART.

Seungmin didn't know when this feeling started but if he were to guess, it would be the time where they first met.

He was in 3rd grade and he wasn't the most social among other students. Well, that was because of his family reputation that was known in his school so most students were quite scared to even come near him but other than that, he didn't bother making friends.

They were a waste of time, he would say.

Yeah, it was weird to see some kid have that sort of thinking but when you're living in a family who valued a lot of reputation and deals with a lot of criminals like activities; it would be hard to even act like a child. Nevertheless, that didn't stop him from still going through his student life duty like any ordinary kid in Seoul.

But that thinking of him changed after that incident.

His teacher wanted everyone to pick up a book of their choosing and read it then talk about what they have learned while reading the said book to the whole class the next time they meet. Seungmin, being the book lover he is, liked the idea but the only problem there was the fact that he had to pick a book from the school library instead of his own that he had back in the house.

He brushed his annoyance aside and managed to drag himself to the library, lazily scanning the books he passed by each shelf until he stopped at one spot. He didn't realize that he had bumped into a few older students and they didn't seem to like it one bit.

"Watch where you're going, brat," one of them said, coming up to Seungmin but he didn't seem fazed at all. "What? You think you're so tough?"

"It was just one little bump," he gave the two older students a boring look but that only agitated them more.

"Hey, we're your seniors, you know that?" one of them walked closer to him, pushing him a little to try and earn a reaction from him. "Show us some respect."

Seungmin was about to say something else when he heard another pair of footsteps that were coming up behind him. "Hyung, the class pres' is looking for you," a deep voice said, startling all three of them.

Seungmin turned around and was faced with a taller senior with fluffy dark brown hair wearing a pair of glasses. He was smeared with freckled littered on his cheeks, making him gaze longer at his angelic face and thinking; how could a face like that have a voice like that?

"What? What does he need me for?" one of them asked, annoyance evident in his tone but the deep-voice guy only shrugged.

"Why don't you go and find out?"

They groaned and shot glares at Seungmin before leaving but without purposefully bumping against his shoulder. "Hey," the younger turned around to be faced with the person who basically helped him in that situation which got him thinking; did he look like a person that needed to be saved?

Seungmin could have easily knocked them out if he could and usually, people would care less if he was involved; so why was this person so interested in helping him?

"I hope you're alright, kid," he said, bringing his hand to ruffle up the younger's hair. "I don't know why they're like that; they have no business in picking on kids like you."

Seungmin didn't say anything, instead, he watched the older walk over to the shelf and pick up a book. "You needed a book for your class, right?" he asked as he turned to face the younger who stared at him as if he was an alien.