07. Dreams - Kiril

Start from the beginning

"What did he say?"

"That it would be an honor to service you."

"Are all northman that galant? To us you are known as mare savages."

"Savages only when it is convenient, pleasant and requested," said Erik bowing his head.

Kiril felt like chuckling but he suppressed the tentative smile. Erik seemed to be able to give him a run for his money in politics and sweettalk; who would have expected that.

It was more convenient for him if people thought he didn't understand or speak Latin so he could have his fucking peace.

He kept his wannabe barbarian grim expression and followed Cornelia into a room.
Erik was partially right; the soldier untied his hands but didn't leave the quarter.

That was somehow problematic and odd; that woman was just going to cheat on her pretor husband with a savage. The only situation in which that made sense was if nights like these happened on purpose and Aurelius was actually aware of what was happening.

Kirill thought sarcastically that he was actually in the posture of a hooker. He didn't have a lot of time to think though because when he turned around, Cornelia was already completely naked safe her jewelry.

He tried not to cringe. For the time she was living in, Cornelia was probably a good looking woman but to him she was just plain, missing a few teeth, smelling strange and having hair in places women in his century didn't. Mare preference thing but whatever; fact was that he was not aroused. At all.

Kiril also knew that to have the privilege of enjoying his time again he had to suffer trough that.

Ironically, in that moment he remembered the women he slept with in his life, an endless string of faces and names that didn't matter whatsoever, but all were extremely attractive.
He didn't bother with anything that was not perfectly at his liking except... Mila. Mila was not not his usual type. His usual type were skinny tall girls that looked like models, like her roommate Dasha. But Mila... Mila was comparatively short, unpolished, badly dressed and unspectacular, still the damn magic made him perceive her like the hottest thing ever.

But back to business. He could snap the woman's neck, but was not sure if he had enough time to kill the soldier too.

Cornelia was already licking down his lower abs. It looked like the noble lady was desiring to be treated like a slut by a barbarian. So be it, thought Kiril, turned her around and pressed her head on the cushions. She moaned in delight.

Kiril was eyeing the soldier. He was too far away. She turned her head. Hear eyes were silently asking what he was waiting for.

It was just, he was really not attracted to her. Annoyed he digged in his memory for something helpful. He remembered Dasha and Ju. Dasha was not a natural submissive as Ju was, just with him she played that part and she played it well. And Mila... Mila seemed submissive but wasn't at all, at least not with him. What she with Erik? And why was he thinking about that?

At least it did the job... He was extremely hard now.

The woman muttered something probably along the lines of 'put it in already'. He sighed again, then he heard the soldier grunt and fall to the ground.

"Are we done here?" said Erik stepping in the room with bloody hands and a cut on his arm.

Kiril didn't bother and put his hand over the woman's mouth preparing to snap her neck. Erik was quicker and with a skilled hit in the carotide he made her faint instantly.

"Smooth," said Kiril raising one eyebrow.

"One does not need to be a brute to be efficient."

In a few quick moves they were out the window opening and jumping into the street. Finally free. Three days of prison were more than he could stomach.