"I'm afraid I can't. I have something scheduled for the next week. Thank you for the offer Catherine-senpai."

Catherine nods in understanding before turning towards her cousin. Amelie averted her gaze as she sported a stoic expression.

"How about you Amelie?" She asks.

The younger blond stayed focus on her book and replied. "I'm afraid I am also quite busy."

Catherine's smile changed into one of sadness in a second. When she looks at Royse, her original smile returned. "Will Royse be available?"

"I have a feeling my dear sister will be attending." He states.

The older blond simply breathes a laugh. "Yes, as always." Was her reply to the boy's speculation.

With a sigh, Royse finally gave his answer. "I'll gladly accept the offer."

Catherine smiles. "I'll have the invitation delivered." She says before taking her leave.

When she disappeared, Elsie slouched and sighed. The redhead looks at his friend and tilted his head.

"Are you ok there?" He asks.

Elsie pouted. "I wanted to accept. If only I didn't make an earlier schedule." She sported a disappointed expression.

Royse laughed at her friend and patted her back. "Perhaps next time. I'm sure Catherine-onee sama will invite you again." He assures.

The girl simply nods and returns her attention to her textbook.

Royse retracted his hand and glanced at his other friend. Amelie had returned to her emotionless demeanour as soon as Catherine appeared.

The redhead had to stop a sigh from escaping his lips.

Upon spending his time with Amelie, it was obvious that the cousins didn't have the best relationship. The changes in their expression were subtle but it was enough for him to notice.

Although he shouldn't meddle with their business, he could monitor the 2 for a while.

-------

He fixes his cuffs and straightened his coat. With one last look in the mirror, he nods in approval.

Maids gushed and spoke their compliments to the young master. He wore a simple attire but it still could easily capture attention with how Royse carried the outfit.

A silk fabric button-up clothes covered with a dark blue velvet coat with golden embellishment. He wore a wide-sized belt unusual to most but looked stunning on him. His looks finished up with formal slacks and dark brown dress shoes.

Maids opened the door for him to exit. With Mark in tow, Royse made his way through the hall.

The taller male gazed at his young master. A thought couldn't leave his mind as he realizes how many years had passed since he worked under the young Frostenden.

From a little boy to a student enrolled in the academy.

Soon, he will also graduate like his sister. With a small smile, Mark anticipated the redhead's future.

The walk was silent. When they arrived in front of the carriage, Rohesia couldn't be seen. His parents were there and smiled in his direction.

With a knowing gaze, Royse sighed. "She's taking her time as always." He murmurs.