Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.

Start from the beginning

He nodded, "Yes, I do, me and Mavis both do." he answered

"How?" Vic asked, he was curious, how the hell did Zeref and Mavis know of him.

"I would tell you, but I would like to tell you the story in person, with Mavis.. It would be better that way.." Zeref told Vic.

Vic was slightly confused, "Why did you come here then?.." Vic asked.

"As I said prior, I wanted to see you for myself, Both me and Mavis are excited to meet you in person.. Remember, the book holds the clue to finding us.. You just need to think more like.." Zeref said as he put his left hand up to his chin to think, "Like the Fairy Tail Wizard that you are.." Zeref told him, as he smiled softly.

Vic noticed something on Zeref's left hand, a black Fairy tail guild mark, he noticed Zeref start to fade as well. "Wait, you have.." Vic spoke, but Zeref just smiled.

He looked at the guild mark, "Indeed, Mavis gave it to me, I must go now, the thought projection is starting to break up... I hope to see you soon, Vic.." Zeref said as he smiled at Vic, he slowly faded from where he stood.

Soon time started again, as the dull grey turned back into color, and everything started moving again. He looked around, everything was normal, he slowly sat down.

He had just met the Black Wizard Zeref.. And, like any normal fairy tail lover, had a mini-fanboy attack on the inside for a bit. What do you expect, he literally just met Zeref Dragneel himself, and said he reminded him of Natsu.

This made Vic stop his fanboy mode attack thing he was having, he made him think, did he really look similar to natsu? The thought never really crossed his mind, maybe it was a brother thing?

Vic didn't know, but he looked at the book, it was the hint. Obviously, but at least he knew he was on the right track. He also called Vic a Fairy Tail Mage, and Zeref himself had a guild mark..

Vic looked at his guild mark, was he really an official one? He just has had it this whole time, he never really thought about it. But, he was glad Zeref called him one, if Vic was honest, he almost passed out from excitement, he wasn't prepared at all.

At Least he wasn't crazy... more crazy then he already was. They really were here, and waiting for him, but why him, and what does the book hold that he's missed..

'Think like a fairy tail wizard.. Huh..' Vic thought as he repeated Zeref's words. He felt his ears twitch, as he looked towards Emerald Forest, he heard a giant bird caw cut off.

He smiled, it seemed like they were having fun, meanwhile he was still recovering from meeting Zeref.

'Holy shit though... I really did just meet Zeref.. I still think I'm going to pass out..' Vic thought to himself as he had another mini-fanboy moment.

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic sat watched as teams were called up from the rafters, he was obviously hidden from everyone, he only made it so Ozpin would know where he was.

He watched as Team CRDL was formed, he didn't really like their leader for some reason. His dragon instincts were telling him to murder, murder, and some more murder him. Same went with his teammates, something just screamed at him to kill them on the spot, or atleast break some bones.

He ignored those instincts for now though he saw JNPR was formed, he hoped Pyrrha would do well with her team. He had a feeling she would, that Jaune Arc might need a bit of toughing up, but he could do well, as a leader too, he just needed some experience.

He smiled as he watched the next team come up. "Blake Belladonna, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, and Yang Xiao Long," Ozpin said as they came up, and their faces were shown on screen, " the four of you retrieved the white knight pieces, this day forth, you will work together as team RWBY, Led by... Ruby Rose.." Ozpin said as people clapped for them