Reunion and Beacon.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Indeed, these eye powers are useful for killing Grimm.." Ozpin told him, and explained the silver eyes' powers.

'So, it's basically this world's sharingan.' Vic thought with a deadpan expression, he shook it off, and sighed. "So you want to enroll her 2 years early, so you can keep an eye on her, and see if she can learn how to use these powers?" Vic asked Ozpin, who nodded with a smile.

Vic didn't say anything, he just sighed a bit. "Moving on from that, am I all set to come to Beacon?" Vic asked, he hasn't contacted Ozpin at all, since the Maiden thing happened.

Ozpin nodded, "Yes, you're all set up, you don't even have to take the team exam." Ozpin told him.

"Will I be on my own or will I be able to join a team of my choosing?" Vic asked

Ozpin seemed to think for a second, "Either should be fine, whichever is fine with you." he told the dragon slayer, who smiled.

"I'll decide when teams are made then, if that is fine with you." Vic said, and Ozpin nodded.

Ozpin heard his cue, and grabbed the tray of Cookies, and then began the talk with Ruby.

Vic waited outside of the room. He was happy, he knew Ozpin was most likely planning something, but he was just happy at the moment, he would get to go to Beacon with both Yang and Ruby at the same time. He hoped they would be on the same team.

He listened to their conversation, he heard the mention of Qrow, and how he taught her to wield a scythe, it was to be expected.

He just smiled, as he heard about Ruby getting into Beacon early and her reaction.

Soon it ended, and she came flying out of the room, looking around, and saw Vic, who was leaning against the wall after his talk with Ozpin.

She smiled and in a red blur appeared in front of him, hugging him. He smiled and hugged her back. "Vic.." She spoke as they hugged.

"Yes Ruby?" he asked.

"I'm glad you're back.." she said, Vic nodded.

"I am too, now let's head to go see Tai, and Yang. I'm sure they will be worried about you." He said as he smiled down at Ruby, who nodded, they broke the hug and made their way outside.

They soon made their way to patch, Vic had to use the Trioa rip off spell as to not fall victim to the motion sickness.

Ruby was excited the whole time, Vic smiled as he missed this, he missed her, Yang, and Tai.

"You have to tell me how you did those moves!" Ruby said, doing the sound effects for them.

Vic smiled at her, "Hm, maybe I will, one day." Vic told the girl who whined.

They saw the house coming into the distance, as they walked along the path. He remembered the day he first came down this path with Qrow, when he was pulling the small wagon thing.

They got to the front door, Ruby smiled, and knocked on the door. Vic heard voices inside.

"It must be Ruby! Finally she's back!" he heard the familiar voice of Tai, he could still recognize it, and his smell.

"Don't worry, I'll get it dad," He then heard a female voice, it was obviously yang, from the voice and smell as well.. He remembered all of it.

He heard footsteps come closer to the door, and it slowly opened, revealing Yang, she was about to speak, but her eyes landed on Vic, who was beside Ruby.

"Hey Yang.. I'm back." He said simply, she didn't say anything.

She walked up to him, and he could see the anger in her eyes a bit. She was definitely mad at him for leaving suddenly, but it disappeared, as she hugged him. "Welcome back.." She said to him, he smiled as he hugged her back.