S3 - Chapter twenty

In the morning, Rii woke up and saw yn sleeping beside him. A smile curved his lips and he touched yn's cheek. Yn's sleep got disturbed by it and she opened her eyes. She moved a bit back trying to maintain distance. She took out a medicine from her handbag and gave Rii while saying, "Breakfast ke baad yeh medicine khaa lena".

"Tum mere saath breakfast nahi karogi?", he asked.

"Mujhe kuch kaam hai, jaana hoga", she replied and was about to move but Rii held her wrist and pulled closer.

"Kya kaam hai?", he asked tightening his grip.

"Chodo mujhe", yn tried to free herself.

"Apni beti ke paas jaana hai tumhe?", he again asked in a serious tone. Yn stopped and looked at him.

"Aapko kaise pata..?", she stammered. Rii faked a smile.

"How can you yn? Tum kisi aur ke saath shadi karke...", he was saying but stopped the very next second because yn slapped him.

"Aap mere baare mein aisa sonch bhi kaise sakte hai? Aap mere character par kaise doubt kar sakte hai? Mujhe aapse yeh umeed nahi thi", yn yelled at him.

"Character? Jab tum club mein kisi aur ke saath aiyyashi kar rahi thi, tab tumhe apne character ka khayaal nahi aaya?", Rii asked with anger.

"Riyaz, aapne ek baar bhi meri side ka explanation nahi suna. Bas aapne mujhe kisi aur ke saath dekha aur assume kar liya ki mai aapko dhoka de rahi hoon. Maine kabhi aapke alawa kisi aur ke baar mein soncha tak nahi", yn said in a teary voice and she started breaking down. Rii was unable to see this. Yn went on her knees and started crying. Rii held her and made her stand. She then sat on the couch. Rii handed her a glass of water and she drank it.

"Kya hua that uss din?", Rii asked.

Yn then narrated to him the whole incident, "Uss din mai aapse milne aa rahi thi. Mai bohat khush thi uss din. On my way, someone drugged me and took me to a weird place. They tied me with ropes and I was unconscious. I didn't know why they kidnapped me and who were they. I just remember their boss saying, "You got the wrong girl".
Aur phir woh mujhe club le gaye aur ek ladke ne mujhe zabardasti drink karwayi. Mujhe sab kuch blur dikhne lag gaya tha. Bas aapka chehra yaad aa raha tha aur Maine uss ladke ko aap samajh ke kiss kardiya. Woh mujhe ek room mein le gaya, usne mujhe force karne ki koshish kee but I anyhow hit him on his head and he fainted. I was unable to stand so I also fainted on the spot. The next day, when I came to you so that I can narrate the whole thing. Par aapne toh......"

Rii scratched his forehead for his foolishness and said, "I'm Sorry yn. Mujhe bohat gussa aagaya tha....waise bhi humlogb toh ghar pe bhi baat kar sakte the par tumhe restaurant mein bulane ki kya zarurat thi?"

"Kyuki woh news mai aapko ek happening place mein dena chahti thi", yn exclaimed.

"Kaisi news?", Rii asked with a confused face.

"That, I was pregnant", yn said lowering her gaze.

"What? That means woh beti...", Rii said in an exciting voice.

"Humari hai", yn replied.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye-bye.