Chapter Fourteen

"Mamma ko kiya karta tha" I said making a sad face. She smiled at that. The makeover was done.
"Oh my god Rii. Aap toh bada acha makeup karte hai. Mai abhi Jaake sabko batati hoon" she said in excitement and started moving but I held her wrist and glared at her. She said "Fine" by grinding her teeth.

Yn's POV

After the dinner, when everyone went, Rohan and Ruhi were going to spend a night with their respective friend circles. I waved them bye. After that, I was just passing from the main gate when I heard some familiar voice from the garden. I don't usually go there. I was trying to see a boy who was busy on a call. His back was facing me. After some time he turned and looked at me. I was shocked. He hung the call and came near me.
"Sa.. Sameer" I said stammering. I must be happy to see him but don't know why I wasn't.

(If you don't remember, have a look at chapter one)

He hugged me but I was just standing there.
"Koi aise bina bataye itni door ajata hai kya? Itne calls kiye maine, pata nahi kaha kaha dhunda tumhe. Aaj agar mai apne cousin ki wedding ke liye yaha naa aaya hota toh shayad mai tumhe kabhi dhoond hi nahi paata" he said holding tears in his eyes.
"I love you Yn. I love you so much" he said.
"I want to say you something that I love R.." I was about so say but he placed his hand on my lips.
"I know Yn that you love me alot. No need to say. You wanted to say me at the farewell party, but you got an emergency so you went. I understand you Yn" he said and again hugged me.
Riyaz came there and saw our hug. He came near and glared at me.
"Hi. I'm Sameer" Sam said facing towards Rii.
Rii nodded and asked "Who are you and what made you come here?"
"I'm Sameer. Rohan's cousin. I came here to meet him but he just called me and said that they left. So, I was just leaving" Sameer said and left. He smiled at me, I also faked a smile at him. Riyaz was just burning with anger. When Sameer got out of sight, Rii held my wrist and pulled me inside and asked "Kya tha Yeh sab?".
"He's just my friend Rii" I said in a confused way.
"Kya mai tumhe shakal se bewakoof nazar aata hoon? Lag toh bilkul couple ki tarah hi rahe toh tumlog" Riyaz said tightening his grip. I got angry and I replied "Yeah. We're a couple. So what. What can you do?".
He started pulling me towards his room.
"Riyaz aap kya kar rahe hai? Chodiye haath mera. Mujhe Dard ho raha hai" I said trying not to cry. But he was behaving like a heartless person. He left my hand with a jerk. He closed his door.
"Aapne door kyu band kiya?" I said widening my eyes.
"So that I can show you, what I can do. I just hate people who betray me" he said and started unbuttoning his shirt. My eyes grew wide in shock. I pushed him and was about to open the door. He held my arm and pushed me on the bed with all his force. He started coming upon me.
"No Rii, you can't do this to me. Please" I pleaded but it didn't effect him neither his intentions. He roamed his hand on my hair but I moved his hand and looked at him in anger. He kissed me but I didn't reply, he bit my lower lip and it started bleeding.

..........

Your author here. How was this part? Next part will contain some mature content. Please don't judge my character and It's just a story. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.