S2 - Chapter eight

Rii's POV

"Rii, mujhe nahi pata. Chahiye toh mujhe 5 lakh wala designer lehenga warna.. ", she stopped when she saw me looking at her intensely.
"Warna kya?", I whispered in a husky voice.
"Warna mai... ", she was still gaining courage to reply me.
"Warna tum?", I asked placing my hand on her neck.
She got back with a jerk and went out of the room saying, "Mai Shadi nahi karungi"
I laughed at her and yelled, "Shadi ho chuki hai".

.......

Yn's POV

Days passed and still Rii didn't got me lehenga. He's busy all the time with his phone. Suddenly, I received a text from Rii. An address was located and Rii texted me to arrive there as soon as possible.
"Kahi Rii koyi problem mein toh nahi. I've to check", while saying this I left for the destination.

When I reached, I saw no one there not even Rii. I called him many times but he didn't respond. I finally decided to go inside the house.
"Rii, are you there?", I said and my voice echoed as it was a very empty place. I was a little scared.
Suddenly, I felt someone's presence behind me. I gulped my saliva and slowly turned around. It was Rii. I sighed in relief.
"Rii, why did you call me at this place?", I asked but he was just looking at me from top to bottom.
"Rii, mai aapse kuch pooch rahi hoon", I said with an angry face. He was still looking at me in a weird manner. I was about to say something but he held me by my waist and pushed me towards the wall.
"Rii, what are you doing?", I yelled at him.
"Shhh", he said placing his finger on my lips.
I pushed him with a jerk.
"Have you lost it? Come, let's go home", I again yelled at him.
He pushed me towards himself and was about to kiss me but I pushed him back.
"Riyaz? What's wrong with you? Chaar din baad hamari Shadi hai aur aap yeh sab kya kar rahe hai?", I said him but in vain. He was stepping towards me and I was stepping back.
Unfortunately, I bumped into a door and it opened. I was about to fall but Rii held me by my waist and rose petals started raining on us from top. I was so confused. Rii smiled at me. He was still holding my waist and my hands were resting on his shoulder.
Suddenly, my gaze went on something big which was covered. I aparted myself from Rii and started moving towards that. I took one step and someone offered me a bouquet. I received it and took another step. Someone offered me chocolates. I again accepted it and took third step. This time, Rii offered me a rose with a cute apology face. I accepted it but was still confused.
I finally reached the big thing which was covered.
I unwrapped it and WOOAHHH.
It was a beautiful designer lehenga which I actually wished for.
I looked at Rii with tears of happiness. His face was covered with a wide smile. I hugged him in excitement.
"This was the best gift ever", I exclaimed.
He kissed me on my forehead any said, "Meri wifey kuch wish kare aur mai use poora na karu. Aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya bhala?"

.......

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye