S3 - Chapter six

Rii entered his hand under Yn's top and started rubbing her back.
"What are you doing?", yn asked in a low voice.
"Relax baby girl. I'm not going to eat you up", Rii whispered in a husky voice.
Yn encircled her hands around Rii's neck and looked at him.
Rii pressed his lips on hers with a jerk. Yn widened her eyes in shock but started replying after a second. Rii's hands were roaming on yn's bare waist and yn was holding Rii's shoulders tightly. After a long kiss, they aparted.
Rii looked at yn but she faced the other side to hide her blush. She was about to go but Rii again pulled her and they landed on bed. Yn was upon Rii. Rii smirked and yn got confused.
She gave him a WHAT look. Rii gave her a NOTHING look.
Suddenly, yn's gaze went on the window.

"Woh dekho baarish", yn yelled in excitement and jumped out of bed. She directly went into the garden. Rii also went behind her but just to stop her. Yn went into the garden and placed her hand in air and started feeling the drops of water on her face. She closed her eyes.
"Yn kya kar rahi ho. Wapas aajao na. Sardi lag jaayegi", Rii shouted while standing under a roof.
"Mai nahi aa rahi", yn shouted from her side.
"Riyaz nahi na. Dekho kitna acha hai weather. Tum bhi aao na", she said.
Rii nodded and came after a while with umbrella.
"Yeh umbrella kyu?", yn asked with a confused face.
"Zara pakadna", he said and gave it to yn. He bent down to tie his shoe lays.
"Yeh umbrella islye, kyu ki agar mujhe sardi lag jayegi toh?", he said while tying.
"Mai hoon na aapka khayal rakhne ke liye", yn said with innocence. Rii stood up with a jerk. He remembered the old yn who always used to care for him. He even shout on her, make her angry and mad at him but still she never left his side. She left him earlier, just because she loved him and she proved it. But in this memory loss case, there's nothing Rii can do or want to do.
"Kahan kho gaye?", yn asked waving her hand infront of him.
"Kuch nahi. Bas kuch yaadein laut aayi thi", Rii replied with a smile.
"Aapko kuch sunayi diya?", yn asked while trying to hear something.
Rii again bent down to tie his lays.
"Yeh song toh bohat acha hai. Hai na Rii?", she asked. It's the first time she called her Rii after the memory loss.
Rii stood up and asked in excitement, "Wanna dance?". Yn nodded in amazement and they danced.

After their dance, they laughed and enjoyed so much in the rain. Suddenly, yn's gaze stuck on Rii who was hella happy and jumping in excitement.
"Rii?", yn said in a low voice.
Rii looked at her face and his smile faded.
"What happened yn?", Rii asked.
"I want my memory back. I want to know each and every thing that happened between us. I trust you Rii and I have the right to know the truth", yn said holding his hand.
"Yn? You trust me na so just let the things go with the flow. I'll myself narrate you each and every thing with detailed information when it's the right time. Okay?", he asked cupping her face. Yn nodded.

...........

After some time, yn was drying her hair after bath. Rii was busy stalking or we can say admiring her. Suddenly, yn's gaze went on Rii. She turned towards him and asked with a short smile, "Aap mujhe ghoor kyu rahe hai? Mai darti nahi hoon aapse".
Rii stood in front of her.
"Kya? Tum mujhse nahi darti?", Rii asked with a shocking expression.
"Of course nahi darti", yn replied with attitude.
Rii held her hand and pushed her protectively towards the wall.

Position - Yn deewar ko chipki huyi hai LoL mai yeh kaisi language likh rahi hoon? Ab mujhe yehi aati hai toh yehi sahi. Samajh na aaye toh mujhse puch lena. BTW mai koyi chinese language nahi likh rahi. Adjust karo chup chaap. Haan toh mai keh rahi thi,
Yn deewar ko chipki huyi hai, Rii uske haathon ko wall ki support se pakda hua hai,
Yn rii ki ankhon mein dekh rahi hai aur Rii yn ki aankhon mein dekh raha hai.

"Abhi bhi nahi?", Rii asked. Yn shook her head in NO.
Rii's face started moving towards Yn's. She closed her eyes tightly.
Rii placed Yn's hair at the back of her ear and whispered in a husky voice, "abhi bhi nahi". Yn replied breathing heavily, "Nahi". Rii pulled her closer and there was no gap between them. Rii's warm breath was falling on Yn's face. Yn's heartbeat was clearly audible.
"Kaha na, nahi darti toh nahi darti. Aap kuch b kar lein but mai aapse nahi darti", yn exclaimed.
Rii stepped back and asked, "Challenge kar rahi ho mujhe?"
"Challenge toh challenge hee sahi", yn replied.
"Challenge accepted", he said with pride.
Yn rolled her eyes at that.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Who will win this challenge but lemme tell you. Twist ahead. Maarna mat mujhe but kya karu itna romance dekhke mujhe single hone ka dukh hota hai yaar. Samjha karo.
Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.