S3 - Chapter eight

Some scenes in negative were flashing Yn's mind. She pressured her forehead and slowly slowly the scenes turned positive. She opened her eyes slowly and said in a low voice, "Rii". When she realised what the situation is, she took the vase which was kept aside and hit Rii's head. He fainted on the spot.

"I'm sorry Rii but I had no other option. Mujhe memory aayi bhi toh iss situation mein. Khair, ab uss James ko toh chodungi nahi", yn said with anger and left the house in search of James.

.........

Tumlog confuse na ho islye yn ka past bata rahi hoon italics mein.

After Yn's accident, she was lying in the operation theatre. Sameer bribed the doctor and said him to announce that yn is dead. You know the rest...
But yn never suffered from a memory loss in that accident. She was all well. When she gained consciousness she saw herself in a weird dark room.
Sameer came there and tortured yn.
"Agar tum meri na ho saki toh mai tumhe kisi aur ka bhi hone nahi dunga", he said and caged yn in that room. She was living there with no water, no food till three days. Finally, she escaped from a ventilator. She didn't know anything about that place. She spotted a bar and went inside. There, she met James.
She didn't know earlier that James is Rii's best friend neither James knew about yn. He looked at Yn's condition and tried to pacify her. She agreed and he treated yn food and her further requirements.

He then tricked and made her drink alcohol with high dose. She thought it was just a drink. She drank it and started feeling dizzy. She laid on James arm. James then took her to his hotel room. Yn was not completely unconscious. She could see everything but her body got so weak. She was unable to move. James tried to force her but she pushed him and he got hurt by the wall on his scalp. He also fainted.

The next morning, he woke up and looked at yn. She was still sleeping as the dose was very high. He leaned towards her and removed her top downwards in the direction that only her bare shoulders were visible. He covered her with a blanket.
He removed his shirt and laid beside her. He clicked some selfies so that he can blackmail her afterwards. He thought he may complete his work later. But later on, he never found yn.

........

The dose which yn was given effected her very much.

Like kuch cheezein hoti hai jo kisi ko banti hai toh kisi ko side effects ho jaate hai.

Yn also suffered from the side effect. That side effect caused the loss of memory.

.........

Present day,

Yn entered a club and spotted James there. She tapped on James' shoulder and he turned towards her. She held his collar and bursted at him, "How dare you? Mere or Rii ke beech misunderstanding create karne ki himmat kaisi huyi tumhari. Aur tumhe kya lagta hai tumhare plans succeed honge? Mera or Riyaz ka rishta itna bhi kamzor nahi ki kisi teesre ke aajaane se alag hojaaye"
Yn stepped back after saying this.
James faked a laugh and said, "Toh finally tumhe sab yaad aa hee gaya. But mere plan ke hissab se yeh nahi hona chahiye tha but ab hogya toh kya kar sakte hai?".
"Tum kuch nahi kar sakte", yn exclaimed and started moving towards the exit.
"Challenge kar rahi ho mujhe?", he asked from back.
"Challenge toh mai sirf Rii ko kar sakti hoon. Tumhe mai Warn kar rahi hoon", yn said indicating her index finger and left with attitude.

..........

Your author here. This part was just so clear things out. Do you have any questions? Lemme know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.