S3 - Chapter one

Surprise!!!

Here we go again.

..........

"Rii, Catch me", a girl said running on the road.
"Yn accident ho jaayega yaar. Bhaago mat", the boy replied standing at a distance.
"Kuch nahi hoga mujhe", she yelled and suddenly a bus hit her.

"YNNNN", Rii woke up with a jerk.
He looked here and there and found no one.

"Kahan chali gayi yn tum. Kyu chod diya tumne mujhe. Humlog toh saath jeene marne wale the na. Tum akele hee marr gayi? Mai bhi aa raha hoon tumhare paas", Rii said and took a knife. He was about to make a cut on his wrist but his door banged.
"Bhai, aap kya karne jaa rahe the?", Ruhi came and snatched the knife.
"Yn", Rii said and bursted to tears.
"Aap roiyye mat. Aap kahee holiday pe kyu nahi jaate", she made an effort.
"Nahi Ruhi. Mujhe kahee nahi jaana", Rii groaned.
"Iss environment se baahar niklo aur dekho duniya ko", she again said.
"Meri duniya yn hee hai", Rii said.
Anyhow, Ruhi convinced him for the vacation.

..........

He shifted to a hotel in Manali. He was thinking about yn while standing in the balcony and a girl in the garden who was playing caught his sight.
"One Two Three. Mai aayi", she yelled.
"Yaar yn tu har baar cheating karti hai. Bataya tha na Ten tak count karna hai. Jaa, mai nahi khel raha tere saath", a boy replied.
"Alee. Sholly (Sorry)", she said with a cute pout.
"Yn. Meri yn", Rii said in shock and hurriedly went downstairs.
He held yn's hand and pulled closer to him. Yn was shocked.
Rii cupped her face and asked, "Yn, tum zinda ho. Tum itne years se kaha thi. Maine tumhe bohat miss kiya". He hugged her. Yn pushed him with a jerk.
"Aap hai kaun? Mujhse zyada free hone ki zarurat nahi. Chipku Chichore", yn said with anger.
"Yn, tum kya bol rahi ho. Mai Riyaz. Mai zyada kuch badla toh nahi", Rii asked in a confused way.
"Aap badle ya na badle. Mai badal gayi hoon. Aapko mai jaanti nahi toh aap jaiyye apne raaste aur mujhe jaana hai apne raaste. Chipku", yn said making faces and left.

.........

"Excuse me. Yn yahan kya karti hai", Rii asked to the receptionist.
"Sir, we can't give anyone our staff's personal details", she replied.
Rii leaned towards her and whispered in a husky voice, "Neither me?".
She blushed and said, "Yn yahan three years se work kar rahi hai as a waitress. Actually uska accident hua tha and she suffered from a memory loss. Woh jo ladka dekh rahe hai aap yn ke saath, woh Piyu hai. Yn ko wahi laaya tha. If you want to know further details, you can ask him".
Rii nodded and left.

........

"Tu yn ko kabse jaanta hai", Rii asked entering Piyu's room.
"Ohh Sir. Aap aise kisi ke bhi room mein kaise ghus sakte hai?", he asked.
Rii held his collar and pushed him on the bed. He pointed his gun towards him and asked in a tight voice, "Bata warna mar jaayega".
He started, "Mai bas yn ko hospital mein mila tha. Woh mujhe achi lagi toh mai use yaha le aaya. Uski memory loss hogayi thi. Mujhe hospital ki reports se uska naam pata chala. Maine usse jhoot kaha ki mai uska boyfriend hoon".
"Next time se yn ke aas paas bhi mat dikhna", Rii said and got out of the room.

........

"Kaun hai yaar itni raat ko", yn said opening the door of her room.
"Chipku?", yn widened her eyes in shock when she saw Rii.
Rii opened her door and directly laid on yn's bed.
"Oyi. Yeh kya badtameezi hai? Aise aadhi raat ko kisi khoobsurat ladki ke kamre mein ghuste huwe sharam nahi aati aapko?", she said placing her hands on her waist.
Rii pulled her by her waist and yn landed upon him.
"Tumhare aage kaisi sharam meri jaan", Rii said in a husky voice.
"Jaan? Chodo mujhe", yn said trying to free herself from his grip. But Rii tightened more and more his hand on her waist.
"Kya hai? Kyu chipak rahe ho chipku?", yn asked with a cute pout.
"Kya karu tumse door jaane ka mann hee nahi karta", Rii replied with a smirk.
"Chodo na please", yn made an effort.
"I've a condition", Rii said.
"What?", yn asked.
"Mai yehi rahunga tumhare paas. Yehi sounga tumhare saath", Rii said in a husky voice.
"What? Hum dono? Ek room mein? Ek bed pe? Saath soyenge?", yn asked with pauses. Rii nodded.
"Mera already bf hai", she continued.
"I don't care", Rii said lightly.
"Manzoorr", yn pressured. Rii left her.
Yn jumped from the bed and took her pillow. She was about to go but Rii asked,
"Oh? Kidhar?"
"Aap souge bed par aur mai soungi couch par", she said with attitude.
"Tum sougi mere paas aur mai sounga tumhare paas", Rii mocked her.
"No way", yn exclaimed.
"Ruko abhi aata hoon", Rii said while removing his blanket.
"Na Na Na. Mai aati hoon", yn said making weird faces. She laid beside Rii. Rii was facing her, she was facing the other side.
"Khadoos kahee ka", yn murmured.
"Tum pehle bhi mujhe yehi bulati thi", Rii whispered.
Yn turned around with anger and saw Rii looking at her, his hand under his chin and the other on his forehead (lying position).
"Meri baatein mat suniye", she said.
"Tum baat karogi toh sunayi toh dega na", Rii replied.
Yn rolled her eyes and got back in her position.
Rii romantically placed his hand on yn's waist. Yn was getting affected by his touch. She was breathing heavily.
"I can listen your breathe baby doll", he whispered.
Yn pushed him and got up.
She indicated her index finger and said, "Apne haath, kaan aur zubaan control mein rakhiye".