S2 - Chapter five

I was about to say something but someone bumped into the room. I was shock seeing her. Riyaz hurriedly went and hugged her. She also hugged him back. 
"I knew it that you will come back. I knew it. Kyu chali gayi thi tum?", Riyaz asked.
"I'm sorry Rii, ab kabhi bhi nahi jaaungi. Promise", she replied and hugged him more tightly. 
After a long time they broke the hug and looked at me.
"Rii yeh toh bilkul meri tarah hai", old yn said. Yeah she's back. 
"Haa woh mai...", Rii was about to say but she interrupted. 
"Mai jaanti hoon Rii. Tumhe kehne ki zarurat nahi hai. Yeh ladki ne zaroor tumhara fayda uthaya hoga. Isko toh mai abhi batati hoon..", she said and started moving towards me but Riyaz held her by her waist.
"Nahi....mai hee ise yaha laaya tha", and Riyaz narrated everything to her wife yn. 
He looked at me and said, "Your Daisy is safe and is at your home now". 
I jumped in excitement and hugged him by saying, "Thank you so much". He didn't hug me back. After that I left.

(New yn khatam tata bye. Old yn is here. Happy?)

Yn's POV

I pushed Rii on the couch and got upon him by saying, "Kyu itna chipak rahi thi woh tumse?"
"Oh! So someone is jealous", he said with a smirk
I stood up and said, "Mai bhala kyu jealous hone lagi"
"So you don't get jealous right?", he asked.
I faked a smile and said, "Of course not"
"No, I don't", I replied widening my eyes.

He came closer to me and asked, "Agar mai tumhein jealous karu toh?"
"Toh bhi mai jealous nahi houngi", I exclaimed 
He stepped back and said, "Challenge kar rahi ho mujhe"
I nodded in yes with attitude. "You'll lose. Like always", he replied with a shrug.
"CHALLENGE ACCEPTED", I said and moved out of the room.

.....

I was sitting on the sofa while watching TV. Suddenly Rii came and asked, "Yn. Tum mujhe chod kar kyu gayi thi?"
I gestured him to sit beside me and I narrated the whole incident that because of my Grandma's shitty talks, I left him. 
"What made you come here then? I mean tumhari confusion kisne clear kee. Tumhe ek baar mujhse baat toh karni chahiye thi na", he said while making a cute pout.
"Kisi ne bhi meri confusion nahi door kee. Bas ab aur door nahi raha jaata aapse isliye chali aayi. But mujhe ab bhi aisa lagta hai ki kahi meri wajah se aapko kuc...", I was about to say but he placed his finger on my lips and made me understand that, "Tumari wajah se bas khushiya aa sakti hai meri zindagi mein aur kuch bhi nahi. Yeh sab non sense baatein hai. Just believe on God and his plans. He's the one who has the right to control everything. We humans don't have anything in our hands. Trust him and his plans"
I hugged him very tightly by listening to these words from him. We broke the hug and Rii's face started coming closer to mine. He lifted up my face while placing his hand under my chin. I closed my eyes as my heart was beating very fastly. He was about to kiss me but we got disturbed by a knock. We both aparted. Rii went to open the door. It was Ruhi. She was so happy to see me and so was I. 
"Bhai, ab toh yn di, I mean bhabhi bhi aagayi hai. Let's throw a party na please", she pleaded to Rii.
Rii glared at her and said, "Tu kabhi nahi sudhregi na. Apni haalat dekhi hai. Aayi badi party karne wali"
She made a fat annoyed face and said, "Bhai aap meri koyi bhi baat nahi maante. Aap mujhse bilkul pyaar nahi karte".
I was standing in the kitchen and watching the whole scene. Rii's eyes met with mine so I blinked my eyes by indicating - Man jaiyye na -. He nodded and said to Ruhi, "Acha babbu theek hai. Shaam ko party bas". Ruhi hugged him with excitement. He came in the kitchen and started stepping towards me. He held my waist from back and whispered, "Challenge ka idea badal bhi sakta hai if you don't want to get jealous"
I pushed him  a little on his stomach from my right elbow and whispered, "Mai peeche hatne walo mein se nahi hoon". 
"Let's see", he said and left.

.....

Your author here. How was this part? Are my alypies happy? Who do you think will win this challenge? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote.