S2 - Chapter two

(See the video to know what Rii saw. The girl in the video is yn and the boy with little shock is Rii)

She ran away. I was also running behind her to catch her but she went to ladies washroom. I waited for her and she came.
"Yn?", I asked with happiness in my eyes.
"Yes. But who are you?", she questioned me. I got confused.
I replied with a fake smile, "Yn... You..You don't remember me? Mai tumhara Rii"
She looked at me in irritation and said, "I'm really sorry. Lagta hai aapko koyi ghalat fehmi hogayi hai. I'm not your yn now please excuse me. Gotta go to another bar it's already too late". She started moving but I held her wrist and pulled towards the wall. I caged her between my hands and ordered, "Tum kahi nahi jaogi yn. Just look at yourself. Kya haal banaya huwa hai. Mai tumhe koyi bhi pub ya bar mein jaane ki permission nahi dunga. Aise ghatiya kaam tum nahi karogi". She pulled me with all her force and glared at me as she will just eat me up. She indicated her index finger towards me and said in anger, "Aye Mister! Don't you dare talk like that to me. I'm not your yn. How many times should I say you. Koyi bhi kaam ghatiya nahi hota okay. That's my work and I respect it. I'm not rich like you so I have to survive myself because I also have a life, I also have my expenses. What were you talking about? Permission haan? I don't need anyone's permission. I love my work so I do it.Do hell with you and your yn". By saying this she left. I was just standing there numb, thinking "No, she can't talk to me like that. She isn't my yn but why do I feel like she is. Mera dil keh raha hai ki woh meri hai, her eyes, attitude, everything was just same but the way she said everything that proves that she isn't mine. God what to do what not to do. I'm stuck. Uske paas yn ki vibe aa rahi thi but jab bol rahi thi toh koyi aur hi thi. I've to find this out". With this thoughts I said my assistant, Joseph to get all information about her. 

......

"Sir, she is living here since 4 months. Some manager appointed her as a bar dancer", Joseph said. 
"Do you have the details of the manager?", I asked him and he handed me some papers. I went to the manager's address and saw yn giving him money. I hid myself so that I can listen to their conversation.
"Yeh kya bas itne hi? 50 percent ki baat huyi thi I guess", he said in a tight voice to yn,
She looked at him and said, "Exactly! You can just guess. What else can you do? Mehnat mai karu aur paise tum le jao. I'm not that good okay". 
The manager held yn's arm and said, "Okay Relax baby girl. Don't shout. It doesn't suit your rosy lips". By saying this he roamed his hand on her lips. I got furious so I came in-front and grabbed yn by her waist towards me.
I glared towards the manager and said, "Yn ko chuna bhi mat. She belongs to me"
"Tu hai kaun? Yn meri hi hai. Everyday atleast 40,000 laa kar deti hai mujhe", he said looking at yn with lust in his eyes. I handed him a check of 40 Million and said, "Yeh toh tumhare liye kaafi honge. Don't try to find her". I held yn's hand and pushed her inside my car. "Kya kar rahe ho? Leave me. Stop the car just stop it", yn was continuously screaming but I didn't give a damn. She shoted me, "Stop the car otherwise.."
"Otherwise what?", I asked her moving closer to her. 
"I'll jump", she said.
"Car is locked", I said moving more close to her. She started breathing heavily.
"I'll break the window and jump", she said in a low voice as she was unable to speak because of our closeness.
"Go ahead", I whispered in a husky voice.
She started moving her hands towards my back and she looked at me widening her eyes. I gave her a confused look. She slightly hit my head with a rod she found. She did the same with my driver and ran away.

......

Your author here. So how was this twist? Is she new yn or pretending to be one? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.