Chapter twenty one

I was about to stand but Ruhi held my hand. She gestured me a NO with teary eyes. I was much shocked because Sameer wasn't standing up for yn. The boss glared at yn and tied her to the chair with rope. They started robbing the bank. I slowly moved towards yn and was about to open her rope but a goon came there so, I slowly crawled back.
Yn screamed "Kyu baandh ke rakha hai mujhe? Kholo toh sahi phir ek ek ki band baja dungi. Mai bhi toh dekhu mere hote huwe tumlog kya kar sakte ho?".
The boss came and sat infront of yn with lust in his eyes. He tore the piece of her cloth. This made me angry and I stood up. I pulled that goon towards me and started hitting him. Sameer also stood up and helped me. We both sorted the matter but yn was just standing there numb. She was looking at me with love and happiness. Then, she saw the piece of cloth and the very next second turned red with shame. Everyone was looking at her.

I ran towards her, took my jacket off and made yn wear it. She again looked at me with happy tears.

I took her home and then to her room. I was about to exit her room but she held my wrist and said, "Thank you!"
I nodded and said without facing her, "Kal tumhari engagement hai. Theek se sojao warna dark circles aajayenge"

(Rii's POV is in italic and yn's POV is in bold italics)

Aaj jo kuch bhi Rii ne mere liye kiya, kya usse prove hota hai ki woh mujhse pyaar karte hai?

Haa, of course karta hoon pyaar. Lekin kya itna sab hone ke baad bhi woh mujhse pyaar karti hai?

Koi bhi cheez mere liye unka pyaar nahi badal sakti. GoddYeh sab kya soch rahi hoon mai. Kal meri engagement hai.

Exactly, uski engagement ho rahi hai. Aise last moment pe mai kya kar sakta hoon?

Last moment ho ya first moment. Pyaar karte hai mujhse toh kehte kyu nahi?

Nahi keh sakta mai. Pyaar karta bhi hoon par use paana bhi nahi chahta kyuki uske dad ki wajah se meri mom ne jo kuch bhi sahaa tha, mai use bhool nahi sakta. I know usme yn ki koyi ghalti nahi thi but yn hai toh uss aadmi ka hee khoon.

...........

Yn's POV

"Rii ko yeh dress acha lagega ya nahi? Uff yn. Aaj teri aur Sameer ki engagement hai phir bhi Rii Rii kar rahi hai. Chup chap se neeche chal abhi" I said to myself looking at the mirror. I turned around and saw Rii already looking at me.
"Hogaya siyappa. Lagta hai inhone meri saari baatein sunli" I murmured.
"You're looking damn gorgeous" he complimented and my eyes widened in surprise.
I replied, "Thank you"
"Mai tumhe lene aaya hoon" he said and my eyes widened more.
I smiled from ear to ear and asked in excitement "Humlog bhaagne wale hai. Mujhe bhi na bada shauk hai bhaag ke shaadi karne ka. Aap wait kariye mai abhi saara samaan pack karti hoon aur aap na...."
He interrupted, "Ek second, ek second. Apni gaadi pe break lagao. Mai tumhe lene aaya hoon means neeche Sameer tumhara wait kar raha hai"
This sentence was enough to change my real happiness into fake. I went downstairs and sat beside Sameer. He was about to make me wear the ring but Rii interrupted by saying "Ruko".

..........

Your author here. How was this part? Do you think this engagement will take place or will be called off? Drop your views in the comment section. Don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.