S2 - Chapter twelve

"I'm not going to spare you", I said to myself and went into the kitchen. I made pasta and mixed many spoons of red chilli powder in Rii's bowl slowly.
"Ab dekhna, dil ke armaan kaise aansuon mein behte hai. Khadoos", the inner me said. I handed him the bowl but he refused to eat.
"Mujhe bhook nahi hai", he said.
"Yaar agar yeh nahi khayenge toh mera plan kaise successful hoga?", I thought and then said to Rii in a low tone, "Maine bohat pyaar se banaya tha. Phir bhi aapko nahi khana toh koyi baat nahi".
Rii looked at me and gestured to place bowls on the dining table. I smiled widely and did as he said.

Rii's POV

I was about to take a bite but I noticed yn who was just looking at me with a smile.
"Is something on my face?", I asked in a serious tone. She got back to her senses and started eating pasta. I ate one spoon and BOOM.
"Oh My God! It's so spicy", I said drinking water.
"Is that so Rii baby", yn teased me and I understood that she just trapped me.
"Why did you do this?", I asked her.
"The war was started by you. You were the one who threw me on the floor. Now, it's over. 1:1", yn said in a fact of matter manner. She was about to go but I held her wrist and pulled towards me. I caught her waist and said very sternly, "Firstly, I didn't throw you on the floor. I just placed you because you said me to. Secondly, this war isn't over because Riyaz Aly na kisi ko apne barabar dekhta hai aur na kisi ko apne oopar. Get ready for my next move baby girl".
"Darti nahi hoon mai aapse", she said and pushed me slightly. I smiled at that.

........

I entered in yn's room and saw her looking through the balcony. I went nearer and asked, "Bhaagne ka sonch rahi ho kya?".
"Mai sonchti nahi hoon bas kar deti hoon", she replied.
"I don't have time to argue with you. C'mon let's go", I exclaimed.
"Where?", she asked.
I folded my hands and said, "Mujhe koyi risk lene ka shauk nahi hai. So you better sleep with me".
"But... ", she was about to say but I didn't let her complete. I held her wrist and pulled inside my room on the bed.
"Sleep", I ordered. She rolled her eyes but did as I said. I made some important calls and then decided to sleep. Yn already slept but I still doubt if she ran away.

(See the video to know what Rii did to yn)

Yn's POV

When I woke up in the morning, I saw my hand tied with Rii's hand. It was quite cute but we're together still apart. "I can't explain to Rii what happened to me years back and I also know that Rii doesn't trust me anymore. But, how can I make him understand that I did all that because I want him to live, I wanted him to hate me so that he can move on but here I am again with him", I thought. I was looking at Rii when suddenly, he opened his eyes.

.......

Your author here. How was this part? I think it was quite good but what does my alypies think? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.