S3 - Chapter seven

Author's POV

Yn was about to say something but got interrupted due to the ring of bell.
"Mai dekhta hoon", Rii said and went downstairs. He opened the door and a smile covered his face.
"James", he yelled in excitement and hugged the person.
"Kahan tha tu? Itna kya busy hogaya jo apne best friend ko hee bhul gaya", Rii complained after breaking the hug.
"Bhoola hota toh yahan nahi aata tujhse milne. Bhabhi kahan hai?", James asked in excitement.
"Seedhe kyu nahi kehta ki tu teri bhabhi se milne aaya hai", Rii said rolling his eyes.
They both laughed.
Rii led him to his room and went to call yn.
"Yn", he said while opening the door.
"Ji?", yn replied with a smile.
"Mera best friend James aaya hai London se. Aao na milwata hoon", Rii said while grinning because his happiness was on seventh cloud.
Yn nodded and followed Rii.

Rii opened the door of James room and made way for yn.
Yn's dupatta got stuck in the door, so she turned around to free it.
"Meet my wife, Mrs. Yn Aly", Rii said to James indicating yn.

(Yn ka memory loss huwa pada hai toh usko nahi pata tha ki woh Rii ki wife hai. Abhi pata chala hai usko. Har cheez batani padti hai inhe. Romance ka kehdo toh khud karlenge)

Yn widened her eyes in shock and looked at Rii.
"Yn?", James murmured her name while thinking about something.
He then looked at yn and yn looked at him. James was shocked and yn was confused.
"I think maine aapko kahi dekha hai", yn said thinking about something.
"Kaise dekhogi? Abhi toh aaya hai London se", Rii said lightly.
"Maine tujhe bataya tha na yn ki condition ke baare mein. So just chill. Usko waise hee lagte rehta hai", Rii whispered to James while yn was still struggling in her own thoughts.
"Acha tum dono baatein karo. Mai abhi aata hoon", Rii said with a smile and left.

"Toh Bhabhi kaisi hai aap?", James asked with a smile.
"Ma.. Mai theek hoon", yn replied with a confused smile.
"Kya sonch rahi hai aap?", he asked.
"Kuch nahi but maine sacchi aapko kahi dekha hai", yn replied.
"Offo bhabhi. Woh sab chodiye. Dekhiye mai aapke liye kya laaya hoon", he said and offered yn a necklace.
"Wow! This is adorable", yn exclaimed with a smile.
"May I?", he asked. Yn felt a little uncomfortable but the gift is from him so maybe she should allow him to. Yn faced her back towards him.
He made her wear the necklace. Suddenly, Rii came inside and saw that.

"Hogaya Bhabhi", James said and stepped back.
"Thank you", yn replied with a smile while looking at the necklace. She turned around and saw Rii standing.
"Rii, how's it?", she asked. Rii trust James so he didn't get angry. He smiled and nodded.
"Beautiful", he replied. He came near and whispered, "I was talking about you". Yn blushed at it and went back to her room.
"Acha sun, aaj raat mai mere friends ke yahan bhi jaa raha hoon so maybe aaj mai dinner nahi kar paaunga tumlog ke saath", James made an announcement.

"Koi na. Tu fresh hoja. Yeh le coffee", Rii handed James and left.

An evil smirk curved James lips'.
The inner James said, "Bhabhi? Baby? Kya bolu ise mai abb. Isko bhulaana toh mushkil hee nahi na-mumkin hai. Ab iske liye mujhe apne best friend ke against bhi jaana pade toh mai jaaunga. Kyu ki tum meri jaan yn, meri ho kar rahogi. Woh raat bhi bhool gayi hogi tum? Kaise yaad rakhogi? Itni drink karwayi thi maine tumhe ke kuch samajh hee nahi aaya hoga tumhe. Tumhare saath kya huwa yeh bas mai jaanta hoon aur tum bhi jaanti ho but afsos kuch yaad nahi tumhe. Isse pehle ki tumhari memory wapas aaye, tumhe mere paas aana hee hoga that means Riyaz mere bhai, tujhe tadapna toh hoga"

........

Rii's POV

"Bhai. Mujhe lagta hai ki ab bhi koyi baat hai jo humse chipi huyi hai", Ruhi said to Rii on a call.
"But Kya?", Rii asked.
"Yeh toh yn hee bata sakti hai. Acha Bhai, mujhe Rohan bula rahe hai. Mai karti hoon baad mein baat", she said and hung the call.
I went out to find some clues about yn's case. I was on my way back when I received some messages.

What I saw, was beyond my imaginations and that made me hella angry. I made my way towards the bar and started drinking more than my capacity.
"How can yn do this to me??", I said to myself and went back to car. I started driving it in full speed.

.......

Author's POV

He opened the door with a thud. Yn was reading a book but got disturbed by the noise. She looked at Rii and saw him with red blooded eyes and tightened teeth. It was clearly visible that he's very angry and is going to eat yn up.
"What happened Rii? Is everything okay?", yn asked placing her hand on his shoulder.
Rii moved back with a jerk and said in a tight voice, "Don't you dare to touch me yn". Yn looked at him with a confused face.
"Hua kya hai? Kuch batao toh", yn said as she was at the edge of crying.
Rii took out his phone from the pocket and showed yn some pictures.
"Yeh hua hai", he said. Yn took the phone from his hand and started scrolling the pictures.

The pictures were of James and Yn sharing bed. James was shirtless. Yn was sleeping on his chest. Yn's bare shoulders were visible.

"Riyaz. I can explain", yn said while crying.
Rii took the phone and threw on the floor.
He started stepping towards her, "What will you explain? Tum meri biwi ho kar, mere best friend ke saath.... ", and he stopped.
"Tumhe zari bhi sharam nahi aayi yn", he asked narrowing his eyes with hurt.
"Riyaz. You're crossing your limits", yn said sternly, widening her eyes. This made him more furious.
"Jo tumne limits cross kee hai uska kya? Now, I'll show you what are your limits and what are my limits", Rii said and started unbuttoning his shirt while stepping towards yn.
"Stop it", yn said while stepping back but he didn't stop. Yn bumped into bed and fell on it.
"I said stop it Riyaz", yn yelled in pain.

...........

Your author here. How was this part and the new twist? Lemme know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.