S3 - Chapter seventeen

"Aapse toh baat karna hee bekaar hai. Abhi yahan se kaise nikalna hai, woh sonchiye", yn said and left.
Rii followed her and said, "Don't worry. Maine cab book kardi hai"

........

"Kabse try kar rahi hoon. Rii ko phone kyu nahi lag raha?", yn thought while walking with stress in her room.
"Rii ko batungi toh woh bohat khush honge", she said herself but her thoughts got disturbed as she received a message.
"Mai meeting mein hoon. Five minutes se call back karunga", Rii texted. Yn smiled and texted back, "Visit Xyz restaurant after the meeting".

She got ready and left for the restaurant.

On Rii's side,
He completed his business and went but he didn't spot yn there.
He waited for a long time but still she didn't come so he decided to call her.

"The number you've dialed is currently switched off"

"Switched off?", Rii asked himself.
"Kahi yeh koyi problem mein toh nahi?", he thought and rushed in a hurry to the house.
"Yn, yn", he yelled. His voice echoed but yn wasn't there.
He went out and searched everywhere but was unable to find her.

..........

It was almost night and still yn was missing. He got furious and entered a club. He started drinking more than his capacity.
Suddenly, his gaze went on a girl who looked familiar. He rubbed his eyes to clear the view. She was yn. He stood up with a smile and was about to step towards her but stopped after he saw that scene which was hard to believe.

.........

The next morning, yn came.
She was crying a lot.
"Rii", she said and hugged him while sobbing but he didn't hug her back. He was standing like a rock.
"Rii tumhe pata hai...", she was about to say but Rii handed her the suitcase. "Yeh sab?", yn asked with a sad and confused look.
"Just get the hell out of my house", he ordered with a tight voice.
"Maine kya kiya Rii?", she again asked with tears.
"I don't owe you any explanation", Rii said and held her hand. He dragged her towards the exit. Yn freed herself from his grip and got back.
"Aapko kya hogaya hai Rii? Meri baat toh suniye", she pleaded with a teary voice. Rii faked a smile and asked, "Seriously yn? Tumhe ab bhi lagta hai ki mai tumhari baat sununga? Kal raat jo huwa, use dekhne ke baad, mai apne aap se nafrat karne laga hoon ki maine tum jaisi ladki ko apni wife ka tag diya. You don't deserve it yn, you don't deserve me, you don't deserve any happiness and I curse you that what you did to me, will also happen with you one day".
"How can you just think like that Rii? Why don't you trust me? Meri ek baar aap baat sun lo, uske baad aapka har faisla mujhe manzoor hai", yn said.
"Ayinda kabhi mujhe apni shakal mat dikhana", Rii said and closed the door on her face.
She bursted out crying and so did Rii.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? I'll say you the flashback later on and yeah only 5 parts left for the end. Love you all. Bye bye.