S2 - Chapter three

But Rii held her wrist and tried to pull her but she anyhow freed herself and ran away.

Yn's POV

I directly went to my hotel room and locked myself. I threw my bag on the bed and started thinking, "Who was that guy? Why was he addressing me as his yn? I really don't know him but something is attracting me towards him. How can I even forget that he disrespected my work. I hate that fool and I wish ki mai kabhi uska chehra na dekhu". My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door. "It's almost mid-night. Ab kaun aaya hoga", I murmured and opened the door. I saw two guards in uniform. I was about to say something but they made me smell chloroform and I fainted. 

.....

When I gained consciousness I was not at my place. It was mid night so I got panicked and started looking here and there. Suddenly, a man entered and came close to me. It was none other than Riyaz. 
"What made you bring me here", I asked sternly.
"This is where you belong my wifey", he said by wrapping his hand around my waist. 
I glared at him and said in a tight voice, "I'm not your wifey". I removed his hand with a jerk and was about to run out of the bed. But he blocked me.

(See the video to know what happened. The boy is Rii and the girl is yn)

I was continuously trying to free myself from his grip but it was really very tight. "Why're you doing this to me?", I asked him with an innocent face.
He looked at me and replied with same expression, "That's what I wanted to know. Why're you doing this to me?"
He is a really sweet guy but I don't know about him or his wife. "I'm not your yn. Why don't you just get it?", I asked him.
"You feel like my yn", he replied. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. 
"See, we'll sort this out later. Let me sleep now", I said and laid on bed covering myself with blanket. After some time, I slowly opened my eyes and had a look of the room. There was no one. I saw the window and climbed down with the support of pipe-line. BOOOMM!!! I escaped.

(Alypies, I just want to make you clear that she is a new yn. There is no memory loss neither she pretending. Our old yn is dead. How? You'll get to know in the story but for now, imagine yourself as this present yn. mereko toh aisa dhak dhak holerai)

I was about to step out of the main gate but someone pulled me by my waist and caged me between his hand with the support of wall. 
I was saying something but he placed his finger on my lips and said, "Kuch bhi karne ya kehne se pehle ek baar yeh video dekh lo". He showed me a video in which my little sister was there.
"Daisy, please meri Daisy ko chod do. Uska mere alawa yaha koyi nahi hai. Mai uski badi behen hoon. Please Riyaz please leave her", I started pleading him. It was maybe the first time that I'm pleading someone. 
"If you want Daisy to be safe then do as I say. I know that you are not my yn but you have to pretend being my yn", he ordered me
I looked at him in confusion and asked, "But why?". 
"Because..."

......

Your author here. How was this part? If Rii knows that she isn't her yn then why is he caging her? Any guesses? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye Bye.