S2 - Chapter eighteen

"Aapko toh mai baad mein dekh lungi", yn said in a low voice gritting her teeth and left with Henry to his room.

........

"Yaar, isse pehle Henry bataye mai khud bata deta hoon yn ko. But abhi tak toh usne bata hee diya hoga. Bohat waqt hogaya hai aur yn abhi tak bahar nahi aayi. Jab bahar aayegi na tab bata dunga pakka. God please help me", I was speaking to myself.
After a long long time, the door of Henry's room opened and yn came out. I held her hand and pulled inside my room.
"Riyaz chodye aap kya kar rahe hai", she yelled.
"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai", I said.
"But mujhe aapse koyi baat nahi karni", yn said in anger and left. I tried very hard to stop her but in vain.

......

"Iss letter mein mera confession hai, mai yn ke room mein rakh deta hoon", I thought and entered yn's room. She was not there. I sighed in relief and kept on the table. I was about to leave but don't know how the door got jammed.
"Yaar, yeh door ko bhi abhi band hona tha. Yn ne mujhe yaha dekh liya na toh pata nahi kya kya sunayegi", I said to myself. I sat on bed and started reading my letter.
"Nahi, yeh kuch khaas nahi hai. Mai dusra likh dunga", I said to myself and kept the letter in my pocket. I was looking out of the window but suddenly heard a noise and hid myself at the back of the curtain. Yn came out from the bathroom after having a bath. She was in bathrobe and was drying her hair.
"God. Yeh ladki nahaa rahi thi. Ab toh kapde bhi change karegi. Mai aise uski privacy mein nahi ghus sakta. Bahar jaaunga toh bhi phasunga aur nahi jaaunga toh mujhe acha nahi lagega. Kitni complicated situation hai yeh", I thought.
I had a look at yn. She was standing in front of her closet. She took out a dress. She was about to open her bathrobe but I shouted, "Yn Stop".
She knotted back her bathrobe and looked at me with a shocking expression.
"Rii tum yahan kya kar rahe ho. Aur aise chupe kyu the. Kahee tumne mera kuch chura toh nahi liya. Mere woh new wale shoes, jo maine aaj hee khareede the. Kahee tum woh churane toh nahi aaye the. Rii itne rich family se belong karte ho aur mere yaani ek ladki ka samaan churate huwe tumhe zari sharam nahi aayi. Agar itne hee pasand the toh mujhe bolte, mai tumhare liye new le aati but nahiii tumhe toh karni hai chori. You know what mai toh...."
I placed my hand on her mouth and made her fell on bed in my arms. She widened her eyes in shock and gestured me to remove my hand but I didn't.
I started, "Yn listen to me very carefully. I'm sorry that I killed Neela. I just killed her because she is responsible for your sister's death. I don't want to see you sad. I know that because of Neela you left me. She trapped you. You've done that for my good but yn you should've informed me about her. I would help you out but you decided to leave. I'm still hurt because of that move of yours. I don't want further worries so the only way to leave in peace was to kill her. I know ki maine ghalat raasta chuna but mai nahi chahta tha ki tum Henry ke point of view se yeh baat jaano. But jab usne tumhe bata hee diya hai toh mai clarify kar doon ki jo maine kiya that was for our good". After saying all these words, I released yn and stepped back.
"Rii, Henry ne mujhe kuch nahi bataya tha. Aur jo aapne kiya woh ghalat hai", she said with tears in her eyes.
"Kya ghalat hai yn?", I asked holding her shoulders.
"Kisi ki jaan lena ghalat hai. Kisi ko rulaana ghalat hai", she yelled.
"Aur jo usne kiya, woh kya sahi tha?", I yelled back.
She explained, "Mai maanti hoon ki jo Neela ne kiya woh ghalat kiya. But Rii, har ghalat ko ghalat se theek nahi kiya jaata. Humein kuch gham bhulane padte hai, kuch ghaltiya maaf karni padti hai, kuch jagah dil bada karna padta hai. Yeh jo bure log hote hai na Rii, inko punish karne ke liye oopar hai koyi betha huwa. Humein koyi haq nahi kisi ki jaan lene ka. Paani se khoon saaf kiya jaa sakta hai par khoon se khoon nahi. Waise hee, burayi ka saamna achhayi hee kar sakti hai. Aap bure, woh buri toh phir acha kaun hai? Usne bhi ek jaan lee, aapne bhi ek jaan lee. Aap mein aur usmein fark hee kya reh gaya ab?"

........

Your author here. How was this part? This story will end after 2 or 3 chapters. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.