S3 - Chapter ten

They both made way towards the kitchen and tied their aprons with the chef caps on their head. They both looked at each other with game spirit and started their work.

Yn was focused totally to work but Rii was looking at her in between as this thing is new for her and that she may not cause any trouble.

.........

"Done?", Rii asked.
"One minute. I've to just garnish this. Wait, let me get some dry fruits", she replied and went to her room.
"Kya banaya hai isne? Taste toh karu", Rii said to himself and tasted Yn's dish.

.........

"Now", yn exclaimed after garnishing her dish. Rii forwarded his dish and said, "Pesh hai Riyaz Aly chef ke haatho ke swadisht Momos". Yn chuckled at his statement and took one bite.

Rii looked at her intensely for a reply.
"Wow. This is fabulous", yn complimented with a wide smile. Rii blew his chest with pride.
The inner yn said, "Yaar inki dish ke saamne toh teri dish paani lagegi. Kya zarurat thi tujhe inke saath challenge karne ki. Ab haar jaayegi na, saari zindagi taunt dete rahenge".
"Kya hua. Kal aayegi dish?", Rii asked.
Yn got out of her thoughts and served but he was not eating.
"Kya hua? Aap khaa kyu nahi rahe hai?", yn asked with a confused look.
"Maine itne ache se serve kiya. Aur tum kuch nahi karogi kya?", Rii made a formality.
"Yn ke haath ki kheer khaiyye, aur kho jaiyye", yn said with a smile.
"Kho jaau toh acha rahega... Kahi so na jaau mai", Rii said. Yn glared at him.
He tasted one spoon and a weird expression made way. He gulped down the kheer and looked at yn.
"Achi nahi bani kya?", yn asked.
"Tumhari himmat kaise huyi aisi kheer banane ki. Aisi kheer khaa kar mera dil karta hai... ", Rii said and stood up with anger. He came infront of yn and caught her by her waist. He pulled her closer and whispered in a husky voice, "Mera dil karta hai ki mai...".
He started giving wet kisses on yn's neck.
"Rii... ", she moaned in pleasure and held Rii's shoulders tightly.
Suddenly, Rii bit near her shoulder.
"Awwuuch", yn said and pushed him.
"Dil karta hai ki kheer ke saath saath tumhe bhi khaa jau", Rii exclaimed and started eating the kheer.
"Itni kya tasty bani hai? Mujhe bhi khilaoo", yn said leaning towards him.
Rii faced the other side with bowl and shook his head cutely in a NO.

(Rii ne jab yn ki kheer taste kee thi toh usme cheeni kam thi or you can say bohat zyada kam thi. Toh Rii ne fir aur cheeni add karke mix kiya aur usko sahi kiya. Yn ko iss baare mein kuch nahi pata)

Kheer Rii ke face par lagi huyi thi thodi si. Aur woh itna cute lagra tha NO kehte huwe ki yn ne ek aur baar nahi poocha.

She smiled and was about to move but Rii held her hand and pulled towards him. She sat on his lap.
Rii feeded her.
Suddenly, Yn's gaze went on Rii's lips which were covered with kheer. She smiled at it and cleaned his mouth with a tissue.
"Chote bacche lag rahe the aap?", yn complimented.
"Kyu? Kya tumhe chote bache pasand nahi?", he asked while controlling his smile.
"Pasand hai mujhe", yn said lightly.
"Toh chalo phir", Rii said and pulled her more closer.
"Kahan?", yn asked with a confused pout.
"Room mein. Bacche paida karne", Rii said with a smirk.
Yn blushed at it.
"Chup. Chichore Chipku", she said while controlling her blush.

"Yn, Riyaz?", a voice came from the main door.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.