Chapter twenty four

I saw Rii with a bouquet in his hands. I thought he was sorry for his mistake but he just handed me a bouquet and left. I saw a note on it and opened. It was an invitation for a party.
"Wait! I know this venue. Whatt? Mere ghar mein party hai aur mujhe ab pata chal raha hai. Yeh Rii ko ho kya gaya hai? Mujhe as a guest invite kar rahe hai?" I yelled and sat on the bed.
I said "Inka dimaagh thikane lagana padega" to myself and started preparations for the party.

.........

At the party, everything was so good until Mahi entered. I went towards Rii and asked him in a low and tight voice "Yeh Mahi ko invite karne ki kya zaurat thi? Aapko yaad nahi ki usne last time kya kiya tha". He glared at me and said "My party, my wish" and went towards Mahi. He was being so close to her which was making me burn. I wanted to just grab him in my arms but what to do when he is the only one who is hating me right now.
Mahi came near me hand-in-hand with Rii and said "Hi yn how are you". I smiled and gestured an okay look.
Rii got a call and he moved from our place.
"Look, how's it?" Mahi asked me indicating her necklace which was quite beautiful.
"Nice" I said.
"It must be because Rii gifted me" she said and my eyes widened in shock.
But I controlled my emotions and aparted myself from her.
I sat alone at a place which was not much crowded. Mahi's words were making room in my mind. I laid my head on a table and don't know when I fainted.

.........

Rii's POV

After the party, I was searching for yn everywhere and found her at a corner. I tapped her shoulder but she didn't respond. I called her name but again there was no response. I caught her shoulder and moved her towards me. She was unconscious. I panicked and started tapping her cheeks. There was again no response. I took her in my arms (bridal style) and led to my room. I called up my doctor and said him that it's emergency. He came and checked yn.
"I thinks she didn't eat anything since morning. Please take care of her otherwise I don't know what turn will her health take" Doctor exclaimed and left by handing me a prescription.
I sat on the floor with knees down and teary eyes. I held an unconscious yn's hand and said "I'm sorry yn. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. Maine socha tha ki mai khud kuch aisa karunga jisse tum mujhe hate karne lagogi aur mujhse door ho jaaogi. Then finally you can happily get married to Sameer. Mujhe aise feel ho raha tha ki mai tumhare saath bohat ghalat kar raha hoon. Mai tumhe paana chahta hoon par mujhse yeh nahi ho raha. Mai kaise tumhe apna bana sakta hoon jab ki tum uss family se relation rakhti ho jisne meri mom ko dukh pahunchaya hai. Mai tumhe zindagi bhar ke liye apne saath nahi rakh paunga yn. I'm sorry". Tears started falling from my eyes.

......

Your author here. I know I'm late. Actually I'm so busy now-a-days. But I will surely try to update whenever I get time. Anyways, how was this part? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you. Bye bye.