Chapter twenty two

Everyone looked at Rii. He said "I mean, let's click some pictures first".
I got frustrated so I said "No need. Let's do the engagement first".
Rii glared at me but I ignored. Sameer was going to make me wear the ring. Suddenly the lights went off and someone else made me wear the ring. It was my turn and power was also on. Unfortunately, I started feeling dizzy. Sameer was looking at me and I was busy day dreaming about Rii. My gaze went on Sameer and I made him wear the ring, mistaking him to be Rii.

.......

Riyaz's POV

I went to yn's room to check if she slept or not. I saw her sleeping but in her funtion's avatar. She was so tired so I think she didn't even bother to change her clothes. Her legs were down in the air. I slowly went near her and removed her sandle. I made her sleep in a good position and also removed her jewellery. She was in a very deep sleep. I was about to go but I stopped when I heard her screaming "RIYAAZZ". I looked at her with a jerk. She was in some kind of shock. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She started looking here and there. I called her in a low voice "Yn?".
Her gaze were just stuck on me. She wanted to say me something but her tears were not allowing her to do so. I went near her and gave her a confused look. She hugged me very tightly and started saying "Rii please don't leave me alone. Please Rii".
"Shh..yn I'm not going anywhere" I said by rubbing her back. She sighed in relief and got back to her position. She drank water and took a deep breath. Then, I asked "What happened? Any problem?"
She replied "Rii I dreamt that you're waving me a bye and also leaving me alone in a weird island"
I bursted out laughing.
"Like seriously? Aap hass kyu rahe hai? Maine koyi joke thodi na kaha hai?" she asked me widening her eyes in shock.
"Hasu nahi toh aur kya karu? Mai tumhe island pe chod kar aaunga? Kya tumhe mai itna careless lagta hoon" I said genuinely. She smiled at that.
"Tumhe toh Zoo mein animals ke beech chodna chahiye" I teased her the very next second and her smile turned into anger. She threw a pillow at me. I also shoted back. Like these we were enjoying our company for a couple of minutes. I got a call so I was about to go but yn held my hand and said in a cute voice "Will you ever leave me?".
I looked at her and asked "Do you want me to?"
She shook her head in NO.
"But why?" I again asked without thinking.
"Because I lo.." she was about to say but I interrupted
"No yn please. I may break your heart".
"It would indeed be a privilege to have my heart broken by you" she said with a small smile on her lips.
"How can you be so cute?" I asked her trying not to look at her.
"And how can you be so mean" she said grinding her teeth.
"Mai aur mean?" I asked giving her deadly looks. She nodded in YES.
I said "Abhi batata hoon tumhe toh" and started moving closer to her.

........

Your author here. How was this little bit cute part? I liked this very much. Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.

 Bye bye