S3 - Chapter eighteen

5 Years Later,

A guy was sitting in a club and was drunk. He wasn't in his senses. He took out his wallet from his pocket and opened it. He had a girl's photo in it.
"5 years yn, 5 Years guzar gaye aur tumne aaj tak palat kar nahi dekha mujhe. Itni bhi kya naraazgi? Maaf kar bhi do na mujhe, Aajao apne Rii ke paas", Rii said while looking at yn's picture.

..........

"Sir, aaj hum bohat important deal sign karne jaa rahe hai Wilson Company ke saath, one of the most popular and hard working company", the assistant said to Rii while placing some files on table. Rii just hummed.
She suddenly got a call and she excused herself.
After some time, she yelled "Sir, they are here"

Rii got up from his chair and made way towards the meeting room.
He spotted the chairman of Wilson company.
"Good Morning. I'm Mr. Riyaz Aly and welcome to Aly Industry", Rii made an effort and forwarded his hand towards the Chairman.
He stood up and did a handshake while saying, "Good Morning Mr. Aly. Myself Rower Wilson. It will be great to work with you. I hope we can cooperate well"
"Let's discuss the details", Rii said and they were about to sit but a heavy voice came, "I'm really sorry Rower. I hope I'm not late... ".
Rii looked at the person and they shared an eye contact. There was silence filled, everything just paused, we could clearly listen their heart beats.
Rower looked at Rii and then the person. He gave a confusing smile and stepped towards the person.
"No yn. You aren't late. We were about to discuss the project. Come, have a seat", he said to yn, bringing her back to the real world. She looked at him and gave a short smile.
"Ah, Mr. Aly. I forgot to introduce her. She's my business partner and also.. ", he was about to say but yn interrupted,
"This much information is fine for business I think".
Rower smiled and made yn sit on her chair gently.
Yn and Rii were sharing eye contacts during the entire discussion.

.........

"So, further details in the next meeting", Rower ordered. Everybody stood up and left except Rii, Rower and yn.
Rower was about to say something but he got a call.
"Yn, I'll be waiting for you in the car. Just excuse me", he said while placing his hand on yn's shoulder.
Yn nodded with a smile and he left.
Yn was about to leave but Rii held her wrist and bumped towards the wall.
"Kya tumhare liye yeh sab itna aasaan tha?", he asked with sadness in eyes and anxiety in his voice.
Yn glared at him with anger and asked, "Who are you to ask me this questions? I'm not answerable to you Mr. Aly"
"Tum aisi toh nahi thi yn", he said narrowing his eyes.
"Aap bhi aise nahi the Rii. Aap kaise sonch sakte hai mere baare mein aisa. Mai kisi aur ke saath... Mujhe toh kehne bhi sharm aa rahi hai", she said while hiding her tears.
Rii held her waist and pulled closer.
"Aajao yn mere paas please", he pleaded and hugged her. He buried his face in her neck and started crying. Yn was also unable to control her tears.
"Mai yeh nahi kar sakti Rii", she whispered while sobbing and Rii stepped back with a jerk.
He was about to say but yn rushed.
Rii followed her but she got out of his sight.
He was standing in a parking slot and suddenly his gaze spotted yn. Yn didn't see him. He smiled and was stepping towards her but stopped when she heard a little girl running towards yn.
"Mammmaaa. I missed you", she screamed in happiness and hugged yn.

"Mamma missed you too beti", yn replied while grinning.

Rii's eyes got filled with tears and he stepped back.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.