Chapter seven

Riyaz's POV

Suddenly Ruhi entered the room and closed her eyes by saying "Sorry Mai ghalat time pe toh nahi aayi na?"
We both aparted. Yn said "Mai fresh hoke aati hoon" and she went.
"Bhai, Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai" she said biting her lower lip
I asked "Ab kiss cheez ki permission chahiye tujhe?"
"Aaj mere friends ke yaha sleepover hai. Please please bhai" she started pleading me
"Acha ok fine but kal isi time pe mujhe tu yaha chahiye" I said sternly.
She nodded in Yes and went.
I was waiting for yn to do breakfast.
"She's taking much time. Oh there she is" I saw her coming downstairs. She was little bit tensed.
She asked me in a hurry "Ruhi kaha pe hai?".
"Woh toh apne friends ke yaha gayi hai sleepover pe" I said holding a confused look. She murmured something and started moving towards the main door.
"Oo.. Kidhar?" I asked her raising my right eyebrow.
"Dekhiye please mujhe jaane deejiye" she requested
"So that you can escape from here?" I asked with a smirk
"Mai nahi bhagungi. I promise. Mujhe kuch lene jaana hai, mai aajaungi wapas" she exclaimed
"Kya chahiye batao. Mai khud launga" I said folding my hands
"You'll get it? Like seriously?" she said trying to hide her smile.
"What's the big deal?" I was confused
"Riyaz please lemme go" she said widening her eyes in anger.
"I said na, I'll get it" I also said widening my eyes in anger
I asked in frustration "What do you just want girl?"
"Get me the damn pads" she said in one breath.
I don't know how to react.
"Ah.. Um.. You can get it by.. you.. yourself" I said feeling embarassed.
"No, you're going to get that for me" she said placing her hands on her waist.
"What?" I asked, hoping that she would change her sentence
"What if I escape?" she said widening her eyes dramatically.
I rolled my eyes at that and went. I came back in few minutes and handed yn, her stuff.
"Waise aap itne bhi khadoos nahi" she said taking the stuff from my hand.
"Don't underestimate the power of a normal man" I said blowing my chest in pride
"It's not normal man, it's common man" she said with a smile on her face.
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes saying and went in my room.

............

I was cooking in kitchen when yn came and sat on the platform.
"Kya bana rahe hai aap?" she asked
"Aankhein kharab hogayi hai? Dikhayi nahi deta ke roti bana raha hoon" I said sternly
"Ahh.. Khadoos kahi ka" she murmured but I heard it.
"Waise mujhe aapse kuch kehna tha" she said in nervousness
I nodded in yes.
"Woh..woh.. Umm" she was still gaining courage.
"Tum pehle sochlo ki kehna kya hai uske baad batao. Mai abhi aaya" I said and went in my room.
I took something and said to myself "I just hope yeh kaam kar jaaye".
I went to the kitchen and gave yn a chocolate. She widened her eyes and asked "Mere liye?"
I nodded in yes.
She took the chocolate and placed a kiss on my cheek by saying "Thank you Thank You Thank you so much".
When she realised what she have just done, she went upstairs holding blush on her cheek.
The inner me spoke "Tera jadoo toh chal gaya Riyaz. Hojao yn, jitna khush hona hai hojao kyuki iske baad tumhe sirf or sirf dard milega. Wahi dard jo Tumhare dad ne meri mom ko diya tha. Jitne dukh meri maa ne sahaa hai na usse kayi zyada dukh ab tum sahogi. Pehla step toh mera successful raha. Ab bas kuch din aur uske baad tum bas ek zinda laash banke reh jaaogi. Na mai tumhe marne dunga aur na hi mai tumhe jeene dunga. Tumse pyaar ka natak karunga, saath rehne ke waade karunga aur phir tumhe beech raah me chod dunga bilkul waise jaise tumhare dad ne meri maa ko choda tha. Mujhe aaj bhi woh din yaad hai jab maa hamesha pyaar ke naam pe roya karti thi. Bataya tha maa ne mujhe ke kis tarah Tumare dad ne meri maa ko bhaag ke shadi karne ke kiye convince kiya tha aur phir khud hi nahi aaye the maa ke paas. Bohat bezzati huyi thi maa ki. Unke ek ek aansu ka hisab ab tumse lunga mai miss yn. Get ready for it"

.........

Your author here. Toh kaisa laga new twist. Comment me batao. The upcoming parts are going to be much exciting. Don't forget to vote. See you. Bye.