S3 - Chapter fifteen

"What do you mean by Pata nahi? Ab hum kya karenge?", yn yelled.
"Wait, main kisi ko call karta hoon", Rii said while putting his hand under his pocket to take his phone.
"Try keejiye. Iss ghane jungle mein kahan ka network aayega", she asked in anger.
Rii made a sad face.
They both got out of the car and started walking.
"Rii, wahan dekho kuch light si aa rahi hai", yn said pointing towards a way. Rii nodded. Yn was about to go but he held his hand.
Yn gave a confused look to him.
"Mai nahi chahta ki iss andhere mein mai tumhe kho doon. Mera haath mat chodna", Rii said seriously. Yn's eyes got filled with love. He held back Rii's hand more tightly. They both smiled and started walking hand-in-hand romantically.

They spotted a stall.
"Wanna eat something?", Rii asked. Yn nodded. Rii made her sit on a bench and went towards the stall man.
"Can I have two plates of samosa", Rii said and he nodded. Rii went back to yn as they've to wait for sometime.
"Rii", yn said in a low voice. Rii just hummed.
"I am sorry", she apologised.
"For what?", he asked with a confused look.
"For yelling on you while we got stuck. I shouldn't have done that. I'm here to support you, to stand with you, not to yell or make you feel low.

Aap mere husband ho Rii, aur mujhe aapse bina bole nahi aana chahiye tha. Mai phir kabhi aise nahi karungi. Promise", she explained and made a cute pout.
Rii squeezed her cheeks and complimented, "Meri cutie wifey. It's okay. Dil mein rehti ho tum, shikaayato'n mein nahi".
That line touched Yn's heart. Her face started coming closer to Rii's.
They were about to kiss but someone interrupted, "Sir, Samosa".
They got back with a jerk. Rii gave stall man a deadly look. He lowered his gaze, put samosa on the bench and went back.
They both ate Samosas and Rii went to pay for it.
After payment, he asked the stall man whether there is any place to stay for a night.
"Yahan se thodi dur par ek Lodge hai but log kehte hai ki woh haunted hai", the man replied.
"Logo'n ka kya hai, kuch na kuch kehte rehte hai. Where's the way?", Rii asked and he explained the route.
"Chalo yn. I found a place to stay", Rii said with pride. Yn raised her right eyebrow and gave a short smile.
Rii was about to go but yn held his hand. Rii smiled at it but yn didn't see because she was behind.

........

"Rii, yeh thoda sa ajeeb nahi hai", yn said while looking at the lodge.
"Ajeeb logo'n ko sab ajeeb hee lagta hai", Rii shoted.
"You.. ", yn said and gave a slight push on his stomach.
"You wait here. I'll do the arrangements", Rii said and went to the receptionist. He completed the formalities and came back to yn.
"Yaar, woh log keh rahe hai ki bas humans allowed hai", Rii said with a serious stress.
"Toh yahan animal kaun hai?", yn asked and there was a pause. She glared at Rii and he started running.
"Rii... I'll not spare you", yn yelled and started running behind him.

........

Your author here. How was this part? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.