S2 - Chapter four

"Because I need your help", he replied
I gave him a confused look and asked, "How can I help you?"
"Just come with me", he said and led me to my room.
"Look I'm searching for my yn but I can't find her. I've almost searched the whole world",
"WHOLE WORLD", I yelled in shock. He nodded in yes and then continued, "I've bought you here because if my rivals come to know about you, they'll kill you. You are safe here with me". I was just looking at him or you can say adoring him. He is so freaking cute man.
"Stop looking at me. I know I'm handsome", he said and I came back to my senses.
"But I have one condition", I exclaimed.
"What condition?", he asked with a weird expression.
I took a deep breath and said, "Look Mr. Aly, I don't have a habit of staying between four walls. I just can't. I want to work, spend time outside and what will I do at home 24/7? I just know cooking and nothing else. Please let me go out"
"You know cooking?", he asked with a shock.
"Yeah, I do", I said.
"You wanna work right? Tomorrow my sister is coming. She will stay here for a month as her delivery time is near. You can take care of her. Aise tumhara dil bhi laga huwa rahega aur bahar jaana ka khayal bhi mann mein nahi aayega", he exclaimed.
"Okay I'll take care of her with whole heart but what if she needs something from outside", I asked him with a hope.
He glared at me narrowing his eyes, "For that, I'm here and so are my guards". By saying this he left.
"Yaar kitna khadoos hai yeh. But ab Daisy iske paas hai so I have to obey him", I said to myself.
"Tum chaho toh bahar jaa sakti ho but guards ko apne saath le jaana", he said from behind.
I widened my eyes in shock and turned around him with a jerk, "Aapne meri baatein sun lee?"
He left by trying to hide his smile.
"Hayye yeh smile bhi karta hai", I thought and the very next second shrugged my thoughts.

......

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs. I made breakfast for me and of course Riyaz.
"Mr. Aly, neeche aao janab. Breakfast ready hai", I called him three to four times but there was no response so I decided to check. I knocked his room but he was not opening the door. I pushed the door and it opened. I saw him sitting on the floor with tears flowing down. I hurriedly sat beside him and asked, "What happened? Why're you crying?"
"Everything is over, sab kuch khatam ho gaya", he replied while sobbing.
I got confused so I again asked, "What are you saying? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha"
He was still crying. I cupped his face between my hands and again asked, "Batao mujhe"
"Meri Yn..", he said and stopped.
"Kya hua tumhari yn ko?", I asked him gaining courage as I was at the edge of crying.
"She's dead", he said and hugged me very tightly. I was shocked by seeing his move and also by hearing that damn news. I rubbed his back and consoled him, "We have to find out each and every detail about this. Be brave".
He stood up and wiped his tears. He looked straight at me by forwarding his hand and asked, "Are you with me?"

.....

Your author here. How was this part? Will yn stay by Rii's side? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.