Chapter sixteen

"I'll go and talk to her once" I thought and went to Yn's room. It was locked. I was about to knock but she opened. By seeing her face, I can clearly say that she was crying a lot.
"Yn, I'm... I'm sorry" I said in a low voice.
"Sorry? For what?" she asked
"For the last night thing" I said lowering my gaze.
"It's ok" she said and smiled. She went in to the kitchen. I was just standing there numb. Because I knew "If she would've fight with me or scold me, I would feel better but what she did, it directly attacked my soul. She just faked a smile, forgave me and left. For the very first time I hate her smile, because it's not real. Did I stole her smile, her happiness? I have to seek forgiveness"
By these thoughts, an idea clicked in my mind.

...........

I took yn to the garden and said her to stay there because I want her room to be painted. Nowadays, she don't argue so she just agreed. After the arrangements, I informed her that she can enter in her room. When she entered, she saw the room filled with balloons, light and a board indicating SORRY. She looked at me. I smiled at her. She sat on the bed and the rose petals fell on her. She said without emotions "Riyaz. I already forgave you. No need of this".
"Yn. What the hell is wrong with you? I know that I've hurted you. For that, I'm really very sorry. Agar tumhe chot lagti hai, toh sabse zyada woh kisi ko effect karta hai toh woh hoo mai" I said sternly holding her shoulders.

Yn's POV

His words were really effecting me. But, I was so confused. What he did to me was something beyond my thinking. I forgave him but not with all my heart. I left from there. Riyaz was sitting in my room holding his head. So, I went to his room and saw laptop opened.
I wondered "Zara dekhu toh aisa kya hai Iss laptop Mein. Nahi Yaar Yn. Bina permission kisi ki bhi cheez nahi liya karte. Rii ki hai na toh koi Baat nahi"
I sat on his laptop and a video clip was popping up. So, I just played. I saw Mahi mixing something in a drink and she handed me, but when Rii came I gave it to him.
"Oh My God. Mahi ne itna bada jhol kardiya. Rii uss raat itna weird iski wajah se behave kar raha tha. Yaar maine toh sachi ghalat samajh liya inko. Aaj itna sab kuch kiya unhone mujhe manane ke liye Phir bhi maine respond hi nahi kiya"

I went to the kitchen and made juice for him. When I headed towards my room, Rii was still sitting there. I offered him a juice but he denied.
"Naraz hai aap?" I asked.
"Kyu? Naraz hone ka haq sirf tumhe hai?" he asked back.
"Acha na baba sorry" I said holding my ears.

(See this video to know what happened next. That boy is Rii and the girl is yn)

..........

Your author here. How was this part? Did you like it? Drop your views in the comment section. Don't forget to vote. Bye bye. Love you