S3 - Chapter Eleven

Both looked at the person and aparted with a jerk.
"Da..Dadi Aa...Aap?", Rii stammered.
"Hmm...Mai", she said while folding her hands.
Yn greeted Dadi. She just nodded.
"Riyaz, room mein aa, baat karni hai tujhse kuch", she said with anger in her voice and went to the room. Rii and yn exchanged confusing looks.

........

Rii entered his room and asked Dadi, "Kya baat hai Dadi? Sab theek toh hai na?".
"Riyaz, ab mai jo bhi bolne wali hoon chup karke meri baat sun", she ordered. Rii sat down in front of her.

She then started, "Tu apni life ke saath kya games khel raha hai?
Ya yuh kehdo ki yn teri zindagi ke saath khel rahi hai, tere jazbaato'n ke saath khel rahi hai. Teri mohabbat aur teri sharafat ka na-jayaz faayda utha rahi hai woh..."

"BASSSS. Yn ke khilaaf ek aur shabd agar mai sununga na toh aaj bade-chote ki tameez bhool jaunga", Rii yelled and left the door while shutting it with a thud.
He was fuming in anger. He went in garden for some fresh air. Yn saw him through balcony and went near him. She saw him sitting on a bench, covering his forehead with his palms.
She placed her hand on his shoulder. Rii looked at her and moved aside to give her some place.
She sat and asked with concern, "Kya hua Rii? Itne pareshan kyu ho? Any problem?".
"Bas yun hi. Kuch assignments pending hai toh wahi sonch raha tha", Rii lied.
"Batao mujhe assignments. Kya pata mai kuch help kardu", she made an effort.
"Woh...", Rii was about to say but
Yn interrupted, "Dadi ne kuch aisa waisa keh diya na? Chupaiyye mat mujhse. Beshak aankho'n ki zubaan nahi hoti par woh bohat kuch keh deti hai"
"Yaar...." and Rii narrated her the whole thing.
"Mujhe samajh hee nahi aayi unki kuch baatein. Woh tumhe itna pasand karti hai. Hum dono ki shadi ke peeche padi thi aur ab achanak se ho kya gaya hai unhe?", he asked yn.

Yn looked stressed.
"Dadi ki baatein toh mujhe bhi samajh nahi aayi iss baar. Pata nahi kya hogaya unhe.
Woh sab bhool jaiyye. Juice banati hoon mai aapke liye", she said with a smile and stood up. She looked at Rii and again stress lines were visible on his face.
"Ohho", yn said to herself and cupped Rii's face while sitting on her knees.
"Sab theek hojayega. Hum hai na", she consoled him and then placed a kiss on his cheek.
"Kya yaar yn, abhi toh shadi hogayi hai na. Kiss yahan dena chahiye tha", he said while indicating his lips.
"Aur ek thappad bhi lagana chahiye tha", yn mocked him.
He rolled his eyes at that.

Yn pressed her lips on his with a jerk. Rii was about to reply but she aparted.
"Yeh kya tha?", Rii asked as they didn't even kissed properly.
Yn showed her tongue and started running. Rii laughed and started following her.

Yn hid in a room and was laughing hard as Rii was still finding her.

"Kyu kar rahi ho yeh sab?", Dadi's voice came.
"Kya sab?", she asked with a confused face.
"Mere poute ki zindagi se hamesha ke liye kyu nahi jaati tum? Kyu baar baar aajati ho use dukh pahunchane. Do pal ki khushi deti ho aur phir gayab ho jaati ho. Jab bhi jaati ho, use tod kar jaati hoon, uski khushiyo'n ke oopar pair rakh kar jaati ho, uske sapno ko bikher kar jaati ho, uski khwahishein ka gala ghot kar jaati ho. Please, usko baksh do", Dadi said in anger while joining her hands.
Yn held Dadi's hands and shook her head in NO.
"Aap aise toh mat kahiye. Maine aaj tak jo kiya, mai uske liye maafi chahti hoon par...", she was about to say but Rii banged the door. His blood shot eyes were glaring them.
Yes, he heard everything.
"Yn? Tum kiss baat ki maafi maang rahi ho? Kis jurm ka harzaana bhar rahi ho? Woh jurm jo tumne kiya hee nahi ya phir woh jurm jiske ilzaam yeh tum par daal rahe hai?", he asked with love, anger plus care in his voice.

.........

Your author here? How was this part? Do you think that Dadi really have a point? Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.