S3 - Chapter three

"Riyaz no", yn said with fear but he didn't stop. He was coming closer and closer. She crawled back as much as she can. Now she's at the end point. If she crawls now, she'll probably fell down on floor from bed. So she stopped. Rii leaned towards her, she leaned back. Suddenly, she lost balance and was about to fall but Rii held her. He pulled her closer and she held back his shoulders tightly.

(She's afraid of even little heights. Rii dunno about it)

She buried her face in Rii's neck. Rii got confused.
"Yn, are you okay? What happened?", he asked still in the same position.
"Riyaz, woh log....", and yn stopped. She aparted with a jerk.
Rii was still confused.

..........

"Riyaz woh.. ", yn stopped while entering a store room. She thought Rii is there but he wasn't. But what she saw, her eyes grew widened. She saw a lot of guitars there.
"Yn, tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?", a voice came from back.
"Riyaz, itne saaaare guitars", yn exclaimed. Rii chuckled at it and said, "Meri pasand ko yeh pasand hai. Aur uski har pasand meri pasand hai".
"Wah Wah Wah! Kya dialogue maar rahe ho", yn said in a type of sarcasm.
"Dialogue nahi, fact hai", Rii said with pride.
Yn rolled her eyes at that.
"Bhook lagi hai mujhe. Abhi sirf baatein hee banaoge ya kuch khaane ko bhi doge?", yn asked.
"Mujhe khaa jao", Rii said and made a roar.
"Ab mera taste itna bhi bura nahi", yn replied with a tight smile.
"Taste toh karke dekho. Kya pata aadat hojaaye", Rii said while unbuttoning his shirt.
"Ehh Chipku", yn yelled and pushed him. Rii slightly rubbed his neckbone and yn ran away.

.........

"Aajao khaana ready hai", Rii shouted while arranging the table.
Yn came down and sat on her chair. Yn was about to take a spoon but stopped. She started glaring Rii with her narrow eyes. Rii noticed that and asked, "What happened?". Yn lifted her plate and offered Rii.
"Oh tum chahti ho ki mai tumhe khilau?", Rii asked with a smirk.
"Ji nahi. Mai chahti hoon ki aap yeh pehle khaaye. Taaki mujhe yakeen hojaye ki iss mein kuch mila huwa nahi hai", yn ordered with attitude. Rii started laughing loudly.
"Seriously yn?", and he again started laughing.

Yn was looking at him like, am I a joker? What's wrong with him?

He stopped.
"Mai tumhe hosh mein apna banana chahta hoon. Behoshi mein nahi", he said. Yn looked at him and they shared an intense eye contact.

"Phir bhi. Just for your sake. I'll eat first", Rii said. He was about to take a spoon but yn held his wrist.
She gestured a NO. Rii gave her a short smile. Yn ate up all while blabbering something.
After eating, she fainted.

(Me be like, Aur jataao pyaar)

Rii held her in bridal style and made her lay on bed.
"Sorry yn. But mujhe pata karna hoga ke tum inn three years mein kahan thi. Tumhare saath kya hua tha. Pata nahi mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch bohat zyada ghalat huwa tha. But kya?
Agar tum hosh mein rehti toh yahan se nikalne ki koshish karti jo mai bilkul nahi chahta. So that's why. Sorry", Rii said to an unconscious yn by holding his ears and making a cute pout.

.........

Your author here. How was this part? What would be yn's past? Will Rii find out? Let me know in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you all. Bye bye.

 Bye bye