Chapter eleven

"Maine aisa toh nahi kaha" I said looking away
He was about to say something but he stood back and said "It's an emergency I'm going to washroom. Don't create any mess".

..............

"Yaar, I'm so thirsty" I groaned before my gaze stuck on a bottle. I drank and wondered "Iska taste thoda ajeeb nahi hai? Lagta hai soda water hai" and I drank until it was empty.

Riyaz' s POV

After a long call, when I came back to room I saw yn in a weird avatar. She removed her jacket and faced towards me.
"Yn, what have you done" I asked widening my eyes in shock. Suddenly, my gaze went on the wine bottle which is empty.
"Oh God yn. Did you drink this?" I asked making faces. She smiled at that. She was not in senses. She came towards me and said "Aap pooch rahe the na ki aap handsome hai ya nahi. Your eyes are very attractive. I haven't seen someone like you before. You're really really handsome" she said looking into my eyes.
"Is that so?" I asked her slyly smiling.
She came closer to me and encircled my neck. She leaned forward and kissed my lips. I was shocked at her sudden move but started replying. Her hands were resting on my chest. My hands went under her top and were roaming around her bare back. She stopped and rested her head on my shoulder. I looked at her. She smiled and fainted in my arms. I took her up in bridal style and laid her on my bed. I was just so lost in her. I removed my shirt and don't know when I slept beside her.

............

Yn's POV

When I woke up, my head was paining. I saw Riyaz sleeping beside me that too shirtless. I screamed "Oh My God". He woke up with a jerk.
"Kya hua earthquake agaya kya?" he asked me in a hurry
"Haa aaya hai na. Meri zindagi me aaya hai. Woh bhi aapki wajah se. Kal Raat ko kya hua tha? Aapne mere Saath kya kiya?" I asked him narrowing my eyes.
He made a sad face and said "That shouldn't happen. But it happened. It was written in fate" he said shaking his head.
A tear rolled down my cheeks. He looked at me and said "Hey relax. Nothing happened. I was kidding"
I glared at him and started hitting his shoulder by crying "Cheapster. I hate you"
"I hate you too" he said and hugged me.
I also hugged him back. That was not just a hug, it was filled with many emotions. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. Riyaz got up and wore his shirt. I also caressed my hair.
He asked "Who's it?"
"Bhai, It's me Ruhi" a voice came from the other side.
"The door is locked from outside. Help me out" he shouted
Ruhi opened the door.
"Bhai, Di.. Aaplog ek kamre me band the" then she sang a song
"Shut up" he said by rolling his eyes.
"Bhai, Aapke Paas frocks hai kya?" she asked
"Frocks, woh mere Paas kyu honge?" he said in a confused way.
"Make-up box toh hoga" she said by folding her hands.
"No" he again exclaimed
"Phir aapke lips pe Yeh lipstick kaha se aayi?" she asked by rolling her finger on his lips.
He started looking at the ground as it is the most interesting thing.
There was a knock at the main door and Ruhi left.
"Did I kiss you?" I asked Riyaz in a low voice.

............

Your author here. How was this part? I Drop your views in the comment section and don't forget to vote. Love you. Bye bye. Also check my new fanfic - LOVE ME IF YOU CAN.