The Fairy and The Spriggan

Start from the beginning

He was aiming for Lake Matsu, the giant floating islands were his next training ground, as was the lake itself. It surely held some fun for Grimm to fight.

He wondered if whatever was watching him, the Grimm's leader would have a welcome party here for him.

He hoped they would back off, but he figured they wouldn't. They most likely want to test his strength figuring out how much of a threat he is, or if he can be a good ally.

He definitely wasn't becoming an ally of the Grimm, he wasn't sure about the Light side though, or the people. This wasn't his to fight, he wanted to, to protect the people he cared for.

He knew this could be used against him, but he needed to get stronger, and stronger to protect the people he cared for, to not be controlled.

But he needed more training for that. He hadn't even developed a Secret Art yet. He wanted to, but he wasn't sure how or what to make it yet. It was a goal of his to make one or two by the end of his training.

Natsu had like 4 of them, granted some of them were different forms of his original. Well Wendy did have two as well, though one was a special case.

Vic would have more time to think about this, as he saw land finally, he took the longer way, to avoid the snowy places of Anima.

He stepped onto land, as the water serpent he'd been riding on disappeared into the water. It was time for him to train.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic traveled through the land for a whole year, helping people more so, since there were a lot of villages in the livable places of Anima. He made it to Lake Mesta, nothing really interesting happen. he found it very odd, he trained on the floating islands, and no powerful Grimm's emerged, to compare them to the giant blind worm, or the Odd Alpha Megoliath Vic fought.

He kept training on the floating islands, and below, and around them. He traveled from village to village around Lake Metsu. he overheard something called, the Regional Mistral Tournament, it sounded like fun. Unfortunately he missed it this year, so he would have to wait till next year. It gave him time to train though, so he didn't mind.

Today though, Vic found another village, its name is Kuroyuri, it was a nice peaceful Village. He decided he would stay here for a bit, as a sort of rest stop for a day. which he did, he rented an inn room, to say the owner of the inn was shocked at Vic's appearance was an understatement. She wasn't expecting a 13 year old.

That also reminded him, it has been 3 or so years since he left Ruby, Tai, and Yang. he hoped they were doing alright. He also hoped Weiss was doing alright.

Vic though spent the day in the inn, resting, laying in bed. He soon fell asleep in the bed, he forgot how comfy beds were.

________________________________________________________________________________

Vic was awoken by a screaming, and his dragon senses going off like crazy, his ears twitched, and he rolled off the bed quickly, he dodged just in time a Grimm limb that came through the wall crushing the bed.

The limb pulled back, and outside Vic saw something that reminded him of back home. Chaos, and Carnage. People running away, and Grimm trying to kill them. He shook his head clearing his thoughts for the moment, he sniffed the air. He smelled a lot of Grimm around the village, he looked outside of the whole, and saw a giant Nuckelavee. It was bigger than any other he had seen before.

As he thought of this, it was his fault wasn't it? If he didn't come here, the villagers wouldn't be in danger. He brought the Grimm here just by staying here.