The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation

The world was in utter chaos, the definition of apocalypse, the sky as red as blood, destruction everywhere. Building's destroyed, mountains shattered, everything was destroyed, and that included a lot of people. Billions of people died, there were only around a couple million left in the world, and that number is going down at a fast rate. Everything was in chaos around the world.

When the governments fell, people made their own factions, or some went on their own, but none who went on their own lasted long, radiation, wildlife, and other people too, all killing the loners. It was everyone for themselves, you couldn't trust anyone, it was survival of the fittest. The Apocalypse all began when a loud roar was heard all over the world, then they showed up, Monsters, from Dragons, to Demons.

One person who lived away from anyone, not trusting anyone, he didn't need anybody else's help, he survived on his own, for many years, by himself, he hadn't spoken to anyone, in a very very long time, due to the destruction and chaos around him.

He focused so hard on survival he didn't even remember his own name, not that he needed one, he himself was fine with it. The only name he could remember was Vic. he didn't know why himself, perhaps it was his name? Could it be he knew someone called it? He didn't know, and he doubted he would find out himself.

He survived for 5 years after the chaos started, dodging everything, and keeping himself in the middle of the woods, away from everything. Why you may ask? The cities were all deadly filled with monsters, and other things looking for easy meals.. Why was he alone in the first place?

His family? Dead, eaten by a Dragon in front of him.

Friends? He saw them killed, in front of his eyes when it first started and everyone was panicking.

Everyone else he cared for? Most likely dead by now. But It didn't matter, he was most likely soon dead himself, on a supply run, he ran into a monster, a dragon to be precise, and it had him cornered. He was weak already, he was barely surviving, barely getting through the days anymore, which is why he had to go on a supple run, all he had on him was handmade cloaks, and a few pairs of pants.

He thought it seemed fitting to die by a dragon's hands, seeing as his family was killed by one of them. He hoped he could see their faces when he joined them, but he missed them. Every other human he came across, either had an ulterior motive, or was trying to kill him. His trust issues were high and he barely trusted himself at this point.

He looked up into the dragon's eyes as it looked down on him, with its red eyes as it went in for the kill, he smiled as a single tear went down his cheek. "Thank you..." he spoke to the dragon as he was ready to die, accepting fate. The Dragon bite down on him in a quick motion, tearing him apart, killing him instantly...

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic awoke in a strange place, nothing around him besides a white void, it seemed to stretch on for miles, he wondered if this was the afterlife. He tried looking for his family, friends, or anybody. He started to call out.

"Hello!? Anybody here! Please!" he cried out looking for someone he knew or anybody at all. "Please somebody! Anybody!" he cried out again, he kept looking around desperately.

He saw nobody though, he kept floating, in this endless white void, for how long? He doesn't know, but it was peaceful at least, something he hasn't experienced for a very long time. As he floated he remembered a lot of things, what he used to do, and what he used to do for fun. Watching TV, Playing games, and video games. He remembered his favorite anime and the first one he watched. Fairy Tail, an endless adventure.

He smiled as he thought about how obsessed with it he was, he even made an original character for it. A Hybrid Dragon Slayer, like that of God Serena. He wishes he could've used those magics, to save people, to slay the dragons that killed his family. He remembered his name by now, but that person was dead long before, that person died when everyone else he cared for did. Now he was just Vic, a wanderer and survivor.

As he was remembering a lot of things, he felt a calm, warm aura surrounding him. It was as if a warm blanket was being wrapped around him. He looked in front of him, as a light bright glowed, it soon diminished revealing a figure, it appeared to be a male, he had pale white skin, white robes, and long golden hair, his eyes white as the void.

"Who are you?" Vic asked as he looked at the figure who was giving off the warm and calm aura..

"I am the God of this Universe.. This Dimension.." God answered, as he floated closer to Vic. "You have been through a lot.. I apologize.. Your fate was supposed to be different.." God said as he placed a hand on Vic's cheek before moving back a bit, floating on an even level as Vic was.

"What do you mean?" Vic asked, he needed to know more, why was god talking to him? Why was this all happening? Why now of all times?! Why didn't he save him sooner!? Why, why why, why!. The calm and warm aura enveloped him once more.