SN Chapter 3: Hero's Guide on Not Dying When Killed

The Next Morning

The sight of a shed full of nothing but junk was nothing new. He had grown used to sleeping in that shed, instead of his own house.

He had fallen asleep trying to fix a stove on the previous night. It was annoying not to use things that could still be used, so he resolved to fix it.

???: ...I'll finish that one tomorrow. I fell asleep halfway, so I probably wasn't fully into it.

He gathered up the parts of the stove and placed them on a shelf full of some other appliances waiting to be fixed. 

A set of pipes was next after the stove. He liked fixing pipes. They were easy, reliable, and they were all around him.

???: Alright, then...

He changed into his uniform. That old shed was like his room, holding changes of clothes along with other things he needed. He felt more at home at this place, after all.

???: Well, let's get today started.

SHIROU "QUEEN OF BRITAIN / BONE OF HIS SWORD" EMIYA

It was the start of another average day in the life of a high-school student and aspiring Hero of Justice.

_______________________________

Emiya Household, Dining Room

Breakfast was placed on the table. Chicken salad, cooked salmon, spinach, carrot miso soup, and yam soup. A perfectly healthy breakfast to start the day.

Usually, mealtimes in the Emiya Household were unbearably loud, but today, the cause of such loudness was strangely quiet.

Shirou: Taiga, did you watch a spy movie last night?

The woman in question remained quiet as she eyed Shirou while hiding behind a newspaper. That response was a suspicious "Yes" in her language, but she was always suspicious during breakfast.

He moved to grab the soy sauce and dipped some of it into the yam soup. After stirring it, he put it on the rice and took a bite. The taste of the soy sauce was-

Shirou: Ugh...! This is oyster sauce!

???: HA! GOT YOU!

There it was. The female "spy" threw away her newspaper and spread her arms with the smugest grin he had seen on a person yet.

 The female "spy" threw away her newspaper and spread her arms with the smugest grin he had seen on a person yet