Interlude II: Kaleid/Anthology

The Grand Holy Grail War was but one of countless journeys that eventually had to come to an end. 

Thus, the Foreigner did what he always did: Immediately embark on another journey into the unknown fantasies of the world.

These little tales are some of many adventures through parallel worlds and timelines.

___________________________

It was another day in the Garden of Avalon. A certain scoundrel smiled to himself as he overlooked the field of flowers beyond his tower.

Merlin: Ah, another day, another story. I wonder if-

(Y/N)/Fou: MURDER MERLIN FOOOOOU!

KA-BLAM!

Like a pair of heat-seeking missiles, both Foreigner and murderous critter struck the mother of all dropkicks straight at the magus.

Merlin: YEOW! Now you speak the same language?!

(Y/N): No, we just made a new language on the spot. We're now fluent "Dick Wizard Bullying" speakers, and what you just heard was the common greeting.

Fou: Fou, fou, fou!

(Y/N): You said it. By the way, the Furball's told me some interesting things about you. 

Shinketsu: Some of which were fucking TMI, by the way.

(Y/N): And that's why you're the Dick Wizard.

Merlin: Whaaaaaaat?! The nerve of some people! That hideous title is simply slander!

(Y/N): I have many others, of course: Cock Conjurer, Schlong Sorcerer, Wang Warlock, Meatrod Mage, Shaft Shaman, Phallus Projector, Erection Enchanter...

Merlin: Stop, stop, stooooop! My self-esteem can only take so much!

(Y/N): Ah, I can tell I'll never get tired of this. Speaking of which! Since I gave you such a good show, I deserve to relax. This tower seems like the perfect vacation home.

Merlin: I can't just "Give it to you"! I'm literally sealed here for eternity!

(Y/N): Well, you know what they say: With a shakin' and a bakin', your home is for the takin'.

Merlin: What are you doing? Hey, hey, stooooooop!

With (Y/N) nonchalantly shattering a legendary seal, Magus of Flowers was unceremoniously thrown out of his tower and wouldn't be allowed back in for at least an entire week.

It was quite a therapeutic experience.

____________________________

(Y/N): I was just trying to get a smoothie, and what do I get? Fucking crazy cultists trying to kill me. Just your average day.

He nonchalantly walked away after having eradicated an entire cult of unspecified ethnicity. To his credit, he was merely passing by and they attacked him with the intention to kill, and he responded accordingly.

(Y/N): ...Well, good thing it happened. Wouldn't have sensed this one.

He was carrying someone in his arms. A little girl, to be exact. She didn't react to the chaos around her. Strange, but he had seen much stranger.

(Y/N): Dumbass cults and using kids as their "worshipping" material. Let's get you to safety, little one.

Her golden eyes simply looked up at him in wonder as she tightly held a book to her chest. 

"The Little Mermaid", read as the title.

____________________________

Fou: FOU, FOU!