AV Chapter 9: 50 Shades of The Foreign Inquisition

Nighttime, Targu Mures Streets

KA-BOOM!

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Why the hell did the chapter start with an explosion onomatopoeia?"

(Y/N): Hmm... Nah, requires a bit more 'oomph' to it.

You see... Nope, no answer would make sense. (Y/N) just felt like blowing up an entire building.

No, there was no context to that notion. This was just one of (Y/N)'s random bouts of totally-necessary-and-purposefully-flashy destruction.

Meanwhile, the rest of the Gray Faction regarded him with a variety of looks. The Knight of Rebellion was, of course, the first to complain.

Mordred: Okay, what the fuck was that for?! 

(Y/N): I dunno. Felt like it.

Mordred: Damn it, we're not just out to fucking massacre!

Shinketsu: Feh. What an amateur.

(Y/N): Relax, there was no one there. If there were, Tia wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Tiamat: Aaaaaah...?

(Y/N): In fact, there's no one in this town but the Foreign Inquisitors and the Assassin.

Kairi: Well, good. I really don't wanna be compared to the Magus Killer with stunts like this. Won't do good for the business.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at the title, knowing more-or-less who this Magus Killer was. He would inquire about the issue, but he was having too much fun blowing stuff up.

Kairi: Wait, how'd you manage to drive out the citizens?

(Y/N): Weeeeeeeeeeeell...

________________________________

Flashback, The Previous Night

(Y/N) nodded to himself as he finished setting up a city-wide set of subwoofers that would let his voice reach throughout Targu Mures, and perhaps the whole region.

(Y/N): Right, so how did that song go?... Ah, got it... Ahem.

He coughed and brought a single microphone to his mouth. Suddenly, his visage shifted to a brand new form. 

He started to sing a song, which coupled with his current form, it would not be an understatement to say he had reached beyond the realms of omnipotence.

(Y/N): HASHIRE SORI YO! KAZE NO YOU NI! TSUKIMIHARA WO...

Indeed, this form could be called the pinnacle of the Foreigner Servant.

(Y/N): PADORU PADORU!

_____________________________

Present