Clay's eyes shoot open in a cold sweat, Sapnaps worried eyes meet his gaze pulling him into a loose embrace, encouraging the blonde to follow his breaths. 

"It happened again" Clay lets out a small whimper tightening his arms around the raven head boy. 

"I know, It's ok though it's over now Clay, just please breathe with me ok" The two boys sit in silence, Clay attempting to slow his breathing along with his rapidly beating heart. 

"It'll get better soon I promise" Sapnap sighs slowly pulling away from the embrace. 

"I know, I just can't get that image out of my head... The thought of her dying in my arms, it's just-" Clay's voice breaks as his breathing picks up in pace. 

"Hey, stop thinking about it, it's only stressing you out. She made her choice and there wasn't anything you could've done. You need to just focus on the good memories you all had, neither of them would've wanted your last memory of them to be that ok" Clay gives a small nod before glancing down at Sapnaps watch. 

"We should get ready for school" Clay sighs, his palm still flat against his chest. 

"Go take a shower, I'll make pancakes, choc chip just how you like them" Sapnap gives a short smile before leaving the room. 6 am had just passed and he already wanted the day to end. The morning seemed to speed by, Clay's gaze finally meeting Georges as the group falls into their usual pointless conversations. As the bell rang time seemed to take its toll, slowing down to a painful stop. The minutes felt like hours as the teachers' blabbing merged into incoherent sentences, no matter how hard he tried, Clay couldn't focus on the voices, they seemed so pointless and useless. He often wondered why he was still in school, he was forced to remind himself he needed to go to college, he needed to set some kind of good role model for his sister. The bell finally signaled the end of hell, the brunette beside him letting out a sigh of relief as he drops his head onto Clay's shoulder. 

"FINALLY!" George calls out tossing his papers into his bag, their teacher subtly chuckling and the relief the bell caused. 

"I fucking hate math" George mumbles

"Were in math?" Clay mumbles, meeting the brown eyes he grew obsessed with. 

"You're joking right?" George chuckles, Clay gives a small shrug before yawning, tossing the empty paper he crushed into a ball, launching it into Sapnaps head. 

"Hey, don't hurt my baby!" Karl calls out patting Sapnaps head. 

"After I made you pancakes?" 

"So dramatic, it was literally paper" Clay's hands float around the air, in an attempt to prove his point (Yanno like when u talk... I'm Italian so like ur hands kinda just yeet everywhere)  

"So not cool ClAy" George shrugs, chuckling as he takes a bite from his chocolate bar.

"Oh taking their side now" Clay mumbles snatching the chocolate bar taking a bite from it. 

"HEY-' George protests. 

"Mr. Davidson and Mr. Taken no food is allowed in this block" The teacher calls out sipping at his water. 

(Imagine George's last name was found and Dreams was taken and when they got married George kept both so he was George found taken... George found... George found wot? I promise I'm not high it's just 6 am :D ) 

"K well schools over so you cant tell me what to do" Clay shrugs continuing to eat George chocolate bar. 

"Clay shut up and put it away" George sighs, finally getting up from his seat.