"——"

After listening to Qiao Yu, the system hadn’t said anything for a long time. He hesitated to say after hearing her urging, “Probably? Can? I found it... But? Host, what?... ...What are you going to do?"

"It's okay, but I want to confirm it first."

Qiao Yu said, looking out the window.

Outside the window is the azure blue sky, the clouds spread softly on the vast expanse, and then look down? Is an endless, endless world, standing high in the sky, the city looks like a model, yes. It gives people the illusion of reaching out to hold the whole world easily in the palm of their hand.

What Qiao Yu wanted to hold was the warmth of Lin Qing's palm.

There seemed to be a bitter wind blowing from the sky, breaking through the flowing clouds that were too late to move, blowing away what was hard to say in a corner of Qiao Yu's heart.

"If there is a chance in the future, please come again? When the City of Dreams officially opens."

She voiced softly, turned her head and smiled brightly at Shang Lin Qing's slightly surprised eyes.

"Just the two of us."

The wind is surging, the clouds are surging, and the clouds are surging.

The weather is getting warmer.

Lin Qing’s earrings are okay? Say? After putting on short sleeves, Qiao Yu’s bracelet became particularly obvious. The silver bracelet hung on her white wrist, always attracting the teacher’s frequent glances. .

The school rules clearly stated that students in school are not allowed to wear jewelry. Didn't the students? They didn't wear them secretly, but there are fewer blatant and reluctant masters like Qiao Yu.

Okay? The teachers who were teaching her were all acquaintances. At the beginning, she would click her to say a few words in class. Before Qiao met, the classmates in the front row enthusiastically spoke.

"That's it? Lin Qing sent it!"

"Ah—Is it? Lin Qing sent it."

Teachers in all subjects have heard about the rumors of both of them, and often show a clear expression after learning the information and never mention it. This may also be the reason why Qiao Yu's grades have risen by leaps and bounds. Teachers can open one to a small place like her? Close one eye? One eye, just? In private or? Will remind her.

"At least you don't raise your left hand when you raise your hand in class, right? Don't let us see? See you."

This time, when Qiao went to the office with something to do, he was caught by the head teacher and raised a few words. The Chinese teacher at the next station also turned the stool and nodded in agreement, with a smile on his face.

"I don't force you to pick it, I think? Your grades have been swift since you put it on, but don't? What's the problem after you take it off."

"...This is not actually? Its credit..."

"Good? Good? Good? It's Lin Qing's credit, right?"

I felt that their relationship was almost exposed in the teacher's place. Qiao Yu couldn't help but fled, and the teachers behind laughed very kindly.

"...Really? Quite exaggerated."

Another time when Qiao Yu came to Lin Qing's home to do his homework, he told her about it, and Lin Qing cried and laughed and sighed incredulously.

"It feels like the rumors have reached the teacher's ears-but generally speaking, our school should not allow premature love, right?"

"Um... there are two kinds? Yes."