Sixty-Four

The King Slayer, Blood God, Grey Ghost. Quackity despised them not because of any person reasons but he was jealous. They were feared around the world, they made Kingdoms tremble and he wanted that. He wanted to feel what it was like to be so feared that people would do as you command so they didn't piss you off.

Quackity desperately wanted a title, he hoped that maybe killing people like Technoblade and Zia he would get that glory, he would get that fear. He scowled because he would never get that fear, he would always be fearful.

Quackity muttered to himself as he pulled Karl along with the prisoners and the other members of the army. He realised he would never get a title because he would get his ass handed to him if he fought any of them in open combat, let alone kill. 

He then felt the pent up rage eat at him. He had a place where he had that kind of power, he that in Manburg, Pogtopia and now L'Manburg and Technoblade threatened to take that away and for the right price he knew the grey ghost would murder just about anyone. 

They arrived at the lake separating them from L'Manburg, Quackity scowled as Tubbo, Fundy and Ranboo watched on in worry as Quackity lifted a random large rock into the boat. No one said anything as he took Silva's chain and pulled it in with him. Fundy took Karl, Tubbo took Technoblade and Ranboo in his boat. 

The silence was strangling as Quackity stopped rowing in the middle of a lake, he grinned evilly. "What's wrong big Q?" Tubbo asked. 

"You know Technoblade," Quackity said as he looped Silva's chain around a rock. Silva tried to remained calm, she tried to remain fearless in the fear. "I want you to feel the same despair when you took L'Manburg away from us. I want you to feel the despair." 

"Quackity no!" Technoblade yelled as Quackity placed the rock attached to Silva's chain on the side of the boat. 

"Big Q this has gone too far!" Tubbo yelled.

"Tubbo he needs to suffer, trial is not enough," Quackity said angrily, "and besides it's time for the grey ghost to become one," Quackity grinned as he pushed the rock over. "The bounty money will support the government for years."

Quackity kicked the rock over the side of the boat. 

"Silva!" Technoblade yelled as he thrashed in his chains, trying to reach her as she was pulled over the side and into the water. Technoblade couldn't help but stare at where she vanished. Technoblade's hands trembled there was no way she could escape.

***

Silva rolled her eyes as the rock pulled her to the bottom of the sea floor.  How many times had this happened before? She wasn't called a ghost because of her silver hair and her ability to appear and re-appear. It was because she was a pro when it can to escaping death. 

She always had arrow tips in her back pocket for some unknown reason. Probably because the arrows were tipped in a couple of different potions, the only down fall was that she had to stab herself. She wriggled her wrists until she was able to reach into her back pocket to feel for a certain type of arrow tip. She grinned when she found it and cut her hand with it.

She was able to breath, she had cut herself with an arrow tipped with underwater breathing. She then used the arrow tip to pick the locks on the cuffs and freed her wrists. She then unwrapped the chain on the rock and swam upwards. 

She gasped for fresh air as she broke the surface and swam for shore. She had no time to recover, she simply stabbed herself with a swiftness tipped arrow and ran back through the forest to pick up her discarded bow and arrows. "Fucking idiots," she said, it was annoying, couldn't they have just left them alone.