Seven

"Dream, Sapnap has been gone too long," George said voicing his concern. Sapnap was sent to patrol the forest outside of L'Manburg but hadn't come back.

"Let go find Sapnap," Dream said as George followed him into the forest. Dream was planning things out and he knew exactly who to get to if he wanted said plans to work.

Dream and George split up and cover more ground. Dream wandered to the edge of the forest and saw Zia stabding on top of the walls. What was she planning? Strategising against Wilbur would have been easy, their leader had little to none battle experience, let alone war craft.

Zia was on a different level in comparison to the idiots inside the walls. She should be on his side not theirs.

"Dream I found him!" George called out, he didn't sound worried, in fact it sounded like he was trying to stifle a laugh.

Dream ran through the woods where he found George standing next to Sapnap who leaned against the tree rubbing his head. Then Dream burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" Sapnap asked and George soln began laughing at Sapnap as well. "What're you guys laughing at?" Sapnap demanded.

Sapnap looked into his axe, "damn you Zia!" Sapnap yelled with all his mite when he noticed the scribble.

"You're welcome." They heard her faint voice call back, George and Dream laughed harder.

"Oh yeah, she's definitely back," George sighed as his laughter died down. "So what happened?"

"They all ambushed me, I mananged to take them all down except Zia," Sapnap said, trying to sound convincing.

Dream picked up a piece of paper and laughed. "Zia's note said otherwise, she beat you and she didn't even use a weapon." Dream snorted and George burst out laughing agin.

"She was fast, I didn't even see her coming." Sapnap then frowned, " Dream she's good, like really good."

She was going to be a problem. She had the mind of an army general and the skills to match, Dream knew he was in trouble, he had to start putting his plans into motion before Zia had them in a position that wouldn't be good.

"Excuse me is this the Dream smp?" A voice asked behind him. A man in gold and red armor stood before him. He recongised the colors and the blonde hair, red eyes. It was the Prince of Wrathom.

"Yes it is, what buisness do you have?" Dream asked firmly, he knew they were after Zia instantly.

"We're looking for their leader do you know where we might find him or her?" The Prince's voice was smooth but malice was laced into his voice.

Dream quickly turned to George and Sapnap, taking a step closer, " Mention nothing about our internal conflict, these people are after Zia." Dream and Sapnap nodded as Dream spun around.

"I am." Dream said with hostiliy showing through his voice. He noticed the two pillagers flanking him, were there more?

"We're old friends of a blue haired girl, name's Zia, is she here?" He asked politely but the Prince's eyes gave him away, he came to see her for something more.

"Sure, I'll take you to her."

***

"Good, Tubbo just keep your lets spread evenly, you don't want to lose your balance." Zia instructed as Tubbo raised his sword with a nervous shake.

Zia moved slower than her normal attack speed, it allowed Tubbo to practice blocking strikes from different angles and slowly Zia sped up until Tubbo was overwhelmed and fell to the ground. Zia reached a hand out to help him up, "You're getting better," she smiled as Eret ran over to her.

"Wilbur sent me, he told me to tell you that some friends of your have come to visit." Zia's eye widened.

"Don't open the gates. If fact barricade them and take Tubbo and get to cover, say nothing about the way with the smp." Zia said firmly as she ran for the steps.

She didn't have friends outside the smp.

She stood next to Wilbur and looked down at the three at the gates. Prince Dorian of Wrathdom was flanked by two pillagers. "Do you want us to let them in?" Wilbur asked.

"I never made any friends in my adventures." Zia said and Wilburs eyes widened. "They're here to try and kill me." Tubbo, Tommy, Eret and Fundy then joined them, looking at the three below. "But that won't be happening," she sa g.

Zia could see Dream, Sapnap and George on the tree line watching as the six looked down at the three below.

"Say nothing about the war," Zia snapped.

"Why? Are these guys aligned with Dream?" Tommy demanded and Zia glared at him.

"Think about it, the smp is divided, if they decided to attack, we wouldn't be able to stop them. This is about external conflict, leave the talking to me." Zia whispered as she stood on the edge of the wall and sat down, her legs dangling over the edge.

"It's been awhile Dorian, how's your Dad?" Zia grinned, she could here his growl from the top, he must stil be pretty mad, she did kill his father.

"Get down here you silver eyed bitch! He snapped.

"Really?! Why would I do that? All I have to do is get my friends here to loose a few arrows and you're dead." Zia grinned she enjoyed playing with her prey.

An arrow then flew up that Zia caught. "They really want you dead." Tubbo said as he looked down. "You're not thinking of going down there, are you Zia?"

Tubbo faced her brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Someone has to get rid of them but don't worry beating those idiots will be easier than taking candy from a baby" Zia smilled as she walked for the stairs. "Keep them there please."

Zia had built herself a small house with a stable for misty. She went inside, her cloak was hanging on a coat but that wasn't what she was there for. At the back of the room was an ender chest.

She dove into it taking out two swords in their sheaths and armor. She smiled at herself as she strapped on her shoulder guards and chest plate of netherite armor. She tightened the straps to her shins and thigh armor. She strapped the swords to her back, the leather straps crossed at an x on her chest.

The armor shone with a glow, contrasting against the dark cover. On her shoulder was a mark she made for herself on her adventures. A crown with a dagger peicing it. It was painted on using a bright red.

She then undid her hair and red tied it into a french braid, leaving two strads to frame her face and the tail of the braid was over her left shoulder

As she walked back up the stairs, Eret, Fundy, Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur stared. She looked ready for war.

"You want a fight Dorian, You want to kill me!" She yelled down to the three at the bottom.

She jumped.