Count Down

3 Weeks Until the Festival

"The time I spent with Dream, George and Sapnap was probably the last I'll see of my sunny days in this story. This game changes everyone and no one knows they're playing it"

"Fundy basically disowned you in front of Schlatt" Tommy informed Wilbur after a trip to Manburg

"What did he say" Wilbur asked in a shaky voice

"He said that the relationship between you two was only founder and citizen because he was born there"

Two Weeks and 5 Days 

"Enemies became allies whether it was for their own personal gain or something more. Love can do weird things"

Dream walked out of Pogtopia glancing at Zia as he returned to the smp. Zia leaned against the wall as she watched Tommy stand in front of Wilbur with Dream's most prized weapon, Dream's crossbow.

"Dream! He's on our side! And he gave me his crossbow," Tommy cried as he held the weapon out to Wilbur who in turn gave the boy a small smile. 

Zia ran out the ravine to catch up to Dream, he was waiting for her in the shadows. They held each other until it was time for them to return to their respective sides. 

Two Weeks and Three Days

"It turns out I wasn't the only one wondering if I was the villian in this story, maybe I am but it depends on who tells it and if you're willing to go over the edge and I won't hesitate especially if I'm pushed"

"Are we on the right side of history Tommy Innit?" Wilbur asked, his voice sounded broken, it matched his face as he leaned up against the wall of the Pogtopia ravine. 

"What do you mean?" Tommy asked.

"Killing Schlatt won't do a thing, Quackity will be president," Wilbur took a deep breath, "What I'm saying Tommy is that we should be the bad guys, let's blow up L'Manburg," Wilbur said and Zia prowled from the darkness to watch the conversation in front of her unfold with an evil grin. 

"No Wilbur calm down,""  Tommy said as he backed away as Wilbur began pacing, his mind was flooding with a thousand thoughts. 

"Tommy it took bloodshed to get Manburg to where it is now. If you take it back there would be more blood shed because you'll be illegitimate rulers," Zia explained. 

"Schlatt's a smart man. He can see what we're doing. And now we're in a position where we have nothing left to lose, do you know what that means?" Wilbur asked Tommy with a mad smile.

"It means we can do what we want."

Two Weeks

"I kept myself strong, constantly made potions and trained so that I'd forget when the time came Manburg was going to run red and it isn't going to be my blood"

Tommy approached Zia. "You know we're going to blow up L'Manburg, how are you so calm knowing that you could kill people?" Tommy asked her.

Zia looked at him with honest eyes, "I won't dramatize or glorify it but battle never gets easier, doing the wrong thing for the right reasons will always eat away at your mind. So just keep moving onwards," Zia was about to walk away, "don't become a killer Tommy, it doesn't suit you."