Chapter 36

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

I'm here with a new chapter.

Now let's start the story______________________________________________________

Author's POV........

Riddhima, Siya and dadi is sitting in dadi's room. They're watching their family album. Siya is showing her their childhood photos and saying her how they enjoyed their childhood days. Dadi also saying her that how was Vansh in his childhood.

Dadi: vansh was so naughty in his childhood.

Riddhima: really?

Dadi: yes beta. He always used to do some mistakes and when you'll go to scold him he'll show his puppy eyes. So that you can't scold him.

Siya: bhaiya also made fun of Aaryan bhaiya and his friends. He was fun loving.

Riddhima: but it's not look like that he was fun loving.

Dadi: he becomes like this. After all what he have bear in his life. My poor child. He must be looked strong from outside but he's soft at heart. Situation make him like this. I just keep watching his pains but can't do anything.

Riddhima wants to know that what happened with him but seeing dadi's sad face she didn't ask further.

Then Siya shows her every picture of the album but she noticed that there isn't a single picture of vansh's mother. Even Vansh have photos with every family members except his father. She becomes curious and thought to ask Siya later.

Riddhima: dadi I think now you should rest. Me and Siya will come later.

Dadi: okay beta.

Then dadi lay down on the bed and they leaves from there.

Riddhima and Siya is walking from corridor then Riddhima ask her questions.

Riddhima: Siya can I ask you something?

Siya: yes bhabhi. You don't have to be formal.

Riddhima: thanks. Umm Siya I haven't seen any photo of Vansh's mother. Even I don't know anything about her. Where is she?

Siya becomes numb. She hesitates to tell her anything.

Siya: woh bhabhi she's.....

She can't complete the sentence because someone shouts on them from behind. They jumped on their place. Then turns back to see the person and it's Vansh. Who is standing there with a angry look. He goes near them.

Vansh (angrily): Siya what are you doing here? Go to your room?

Siya and Riddhima both gets scared seeing him angry.

Siya(stammering): I...I..was just talking with bh... bhabhi. I'm... going now.

Then she leaves from there. Now only Vansh and Riddhima is standing there. Vansh looks at her angrily.

Vansh: what you were asking her?

Riddhima: I was asking about your Mom. I want to know that where she's?

Vansh (shouts): it's none of your business. What the need to know about her. What you'll do to know it?

Riddhima: just curious about your mother.

Vansh(angrily): listen Riddhima you're just daughter in law of this house. Don't try to interfare in my personal matter. So as a daughter in law you just remember that I don't have any mother.