Chapter 1

So let's meet our hero.

One handsome man is sitting in his private jet like a king. He is tensed about something.

 He is tensed about something

Man's POV....

Hi!! I'm Vansh Rai Singhania india's famous business man.Now I'm 30 years old but I've earn so much fame and money which a man usually can't in their 30 years of working life. Money means everything to me. If you have money then you have power and if you have power then you can make anyone bowed down infront of you. I love it when people scared of me. I always wants to see the fear in their eyes for me. I don't believe in God I only believe in hardwork. ( Me: it isn't my pov, it's vansh's pov. I personally believe In God). If god exist then why people have to bear so much pain? Why he can't erase their pain? Why people beg for food? I know there isn't any answer of this question. People say that God will give you but you have to do hardwork. If I achieve anything by my hardwork then why I'll give the credit to God? I can't understand this. My life is full of loneliness. Now I like to be alone and I won't allow anyone to invade in my lonely life. That's why I don't want to marry anyone.(me:-main bhi dekhti hoon kaise shaadi na kartha hain. Kaan pakar ke baitha dungi shaadi ke mandaap mein). Because after marriage my so called wife will interfare in my life which I can't tolerate. I don't want to bound myself in any lifetime commitment. I don't want to marry but I had many girlfriends. But they're not allowed to interfare in my personal life. They are only for time pass and fun.Everynight I spent my with different different girls. Now I'm handsome that girls die to spent time with me. What can I do in it? But my family don't know about in fact Media also don't know about it. If they got to know by any chance then angree (my left hand come brother) knows what to do. Actually I don't like that people gossip about my personal life. I hate the betrayals and liers most. I don't trust anyone specially women. They are not trustworthy. They all are selfish, gold digger and money minded. From head to toe they're a beautiful betrya. I only trust two women in my life my dadi and my sister siya.

Today I was in my office when Siya called me. She was crying on call. She informs me that dadi's health isn't well. She gets ill. She is asking for me. Then I cut the call and asked Angree to prepare my private jet and handle everything here because I'm leaving for my home.

Now you're thinking that if I'm going home then why in jet. It's because my family lives in Dehradun and I lives in Delhi. I know my family wants me to stay with them but vr empires main office is in delhi. As I'm the ceo  so I've to stay here to control everything. Actually it's the reason which I gave my family but the main reason is I want to be alone far from everyone.

Now I'm waiting for landing. Because I'm tensed for my dadi. My dadi is my everything. She rise me from my childhood with lots of care and love. She is the most respected person in my life.

Here I reach my destination Dehradun. Now I've to go home fast before something happens to my dadi.

Vansh's pov end.

I think now you guys get it that how's our hero.

Are you guys excited to meet our heroin?

(Please do vote and comment also forgive me for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.)