Chapter 42

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you all?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Now start the story.............

____________________________________________________________

In downstair,

The priest is chanting  the holy mantras and doing the rituals of pooja. Everyone is also sitting there. Vansh is sitting beside Riddhima. Riddhima, dadi and Siya's full concentration is on the pooja. Angree also concentrating on it. But seeing Vansh and Aaryan's expression it's clear that they're feeling bore. Vansh is time to time taking a glance of Riddhima's face who joins her hands infront of God idol.

When the pooja gets finished priest gives everyone prasad except Riddhima because she's fasting. Everyone takes prasad but Vansh deny to take it.

After sometime,

It's time for Riddhima to break her fast. Dadi ask Vansh to make her drink water and break her fast.  Vansh did the same and then he feeds her sweet.

Siya comes there and holds Vansh's hand.

Siya: bhabhi now you should also make him drink water.

Everyone looks at her confusingly.

Aaryan: Riddhima bhabhi kept the fast not Vansh bhai then why she'll make him drink water.

Siya: yes bhaiya also keep a fast for bhabhi.

Everyone gets shocked by this revelation and looks at Vansh as if he's an alien. They can't believe that the person who don't believes in fast and all actually keep a fast for his wife.

Dadi comes forward and ask him.

Dadi: is it true Vansh?

Vansh (hesitate): umm...no..not like that.

Siya: don't lie bhaiya. I noticed that you skipped your lunch and then you also didn't take the prasad even all the day you didn't ask for coffee. So all this indicates that you were fasting.

Dadi caress Vansh's hair affectionately.

Dadi: if you keep a fast then say it. What's the need to lie?

Vansh hesitates to say but later he confessed the truth.

Vansh: yeah I didn't eat anything not even drink water.

Riddhima eyes gets teary and heart fills with immense happiness when Vansh said that he keeps fast. She looks at him perplexed.

Siya: aww bhaiya.

Dadi: I'm very happy that you kept fast for Riddhima.

Then she commands Riddhima to make Vansh drink water.

Riddhima do the same. But she still can't believe that the person who don't like her actually kept  fast for her.

After that everyone goes to their respective rooms.

In RiAnsh's room,

Vansh's is scrolling through his phone. Then Riddhima thinks it's the right time to ask him that why he kept fast for her.

Riddhima: umm... Vansh....

Vansh lift's his head and looks at Riddhima.

Vansh: what?

Riddhima: why you kept fast for me?

Vansh: because you were fasting for me. I really don't want you to be hungry all the day for me. I wasn't feel good so I thought why not I also be hungry.

Starts After Ending ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें