Chapter 49

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story.............

_________________________________________________________________

Rajeev: tch..tch...tch not so easily.

Seeing Rajeev standing in front of them Riddhima gets more scared. She grips Vansh's shirt tightly. Vansh feels her fear and holds her hand firmly to assure her that he's with her. Then he looks at Rajeev with angry look.

Vansh: yeah I forget about you. How can I leave you easily?

Rajeev: I'll see that who leaves whom.

Vansh: you were a coward and you're still a coward.

Rajeev gets angry when he calls him coward.

Rajeev: don't call me coward.

Vansh: really. If you had guts then you wouldn't kidnapped my wife. You would come to me for fighting face to face.

Vansh directly hits on his ego and he gets more angry. 

Rajeev: okay then let's fight face to face.

Vansh: okay.

Riddhima gets scared when Vansh agrees for fight. She only fears that something will happen to Vansh. So she pleads Vansh through her eyes not to get in any fight. But Vansh just assure her that nothing will happen to him. He ask Riddhima to stand in a corner. She doesn't want to leave him but seeing Vansh determine to fight with Rajeev, she stands in a corner.

Now Vansh and Rajeev is facing eachother like two raging bull who will pounce on eachother at any time. Rajeev lifts his hand to punch him but Vansh holds his hand and punched him back. Then Rajeev tries to hit him by another hand but he again holds his hand kicks on his stomach. He throws him on the ground and jumped on him. He starts to beat him mercilessly. Soon Rajeev defeated by Vansh and he kicked Rajeev. He hissed in pain and with a difficulty he stands up. Then out of blue he pulls out a gun from his pocket and aimed at Vansh.

Riddhima gasp in horror seeing Rajeev aimed gun at Vansh. Vansh also gets perplexed. But stands on his place courageously. Rajeev pulls the trigger and for a second everything gets stopped for Riddhima. Then she composed herself and runs toward Vansh to save him as her mind isn't working. She screams his name and hugs him tightly. When Vansh noticed that bullet will hit Riddhima's backside he instantly moves aside with Riddhima and the bullet missed it's aim. Riddhima is still hugging Vansh and they looks at the direction where the bullet is shot.

Rajeev gets frustrated because his bullet missed the aim so he again aim the gun at them. He pulls the trigger again so this time Vansh throws Riddhima at other side and he himself jumps at another side. The bullet again gets missed. Before Rajeev could shot him again someone shot on Rajeev's hand. His gun fall from his hand. It was police who shot Rajeev.

Actually Angree tracked their location and brings the police in last moment. The police inspectors surrounded Rajeev and he holds his wounded hand to prevent the blood from oozing. He is quite shocked seeing the police.

Angree comes to Vansh with a concern look.

Angree: boss are you okay?

Vansh nods his head at him.  Then inspector comes there.

Inspector: Mr Rai Singhania I hope that you're fine.

Vansh: yeah.

Inspector: don't worry we're taking Mr. Rajeev from here and will make sure that he gets the highest punishment.