Chapter 43

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's start the story.........
__________________________________________________________________

Riddhima: caaaatch me......if yo....u can.

Saying this she starts to run towards pool side. Vansh also runs behind her.

Vansh: Riddhima stop you'll fall.

Riddhima: no......I'm stro......ng.

Riddhima is running and sometimes looking back at Vansh then shows him tongue. Her giggles are echoing. In the room. Vansh also smiling seeing her carefree behavior.

Riddhima was about to fall in the pool but Vansh caught her hand and pulls her towards him. Riddhima's petite figure crashed with him hard chest. She holds his arms tightly to make a balance. Their eyes met and they gets lost in each other's eyes. Vansh slowly bends towards her and his eyes are only focused on her lips as if he's in a daze. Seeing his gazes on her lips she closed her eyes waiting for him to capture her lips. Vansh almost touched her lips when his phone rings. Vansh comes out from his trance and Steps back.

He calls her name and she opens her eyes.

Vansh: Riddhima let's go to room.

Before she can deny he picks her up in his arms and walks toward his room. Riddhima throws her legs and hands but when he doesn't budge a little she stops to do it. Then she clasps her arms around her neck leans on his shoulder. Vansh's breath gets heavier when she starts to nuzzle on his chest. He stops walking and looks at her intensely. He wants to take her lips in a soulful kiss. The desire of taking her increase more and he feels himself hard there. His eyes are dark in desire. But Riddhima didn't noticed it. Her eyes are closed.

Vansh (in mind): this girl don't know what she's doing to me?

Vansh shooks his head and walks inside his room.

He puts her down and make her stand on the floor. But she can't stand properly so he holds her shoulder to support her.

Riddhima is shaking her head and smiling to herself.

Vansh (in mind): she's just drunk but the way she's behaving, I think she becomes mad. I've put her in sleep as soon as possible. Otherwise she may elope from this room.

Then he noticed her heavy saree and jewellery.

Vansh: Riddhima....

Riddhima (drunk): hm..mm.

Vansh: change this saree.

Riddhima (drunk): ooookaaay.

Saying this she removes the hem of the saree. Vansh gets horrified seeing her removing saree infront of him. He quickly grabs the hem stop her to do further. He wraps the saree on her chest again.

Vansh: what are you doing?

Riddhima: y..ou to....ld. me.....to....chan
...ge. the sa....re...... So I'm removing it.

Vansh facepalms himself.

Vansh: I told you to change this saree in washroom not here. Now go to the washroom and change this saree.

Riddhima: okay.

She starts to walk towards washroom but stops in the middle and start to crying. Vansh gets curious.

Vansh (confused): what happened to her? Why she's crying.

He goes near her.

Vansh: Riddhima why are you crying?