Chapter 57

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story...........

_____________________________________________________________________

One week passed of Vansh and Riddhima's love confession.This one week was the most prettiest week of their life. They feels every happiness of life with eachother and Vansh never fails to touch Riddhima's heart by his love and care. He calls her in every half an hour and ask her whereabouts. Though all day he spends in office missing her but after that he comes to Riddhima's house to spend some beautiful moment with her. This was the valentine week and Vansh wishes her in on Rose day, propose day, chocolate day, promise day, hug day. But he showed little naughtiness on kiss day. Not little but much more naughtiness which burn Riddhima's cheeks in shy. And today finally is valentine day.

Vansh called Riddhima and told her that they'll attend a valentine day party which organized by one of his bussiness partner. First Riddhima wasn't wanted to go but Vansh is also a stubborn person and he decided that without Riddhima he won't go anywhere. So at last Riddhima had to agree. Now problem is Riddhima's parents. How she'll make them agreed? Then she lied to them that she's going to a party with Ishani and her parents agreed thinking that Riddhima must be upset for her separation with Vansh. So they wants her to enjoy a little.

In the evening.......

Riddhima wears a red saree with minimal make up. When puts some roses in her hair and kept them open which is most liked by Vansh. Riddhima is looking breathtaking in this red saree.

She says bye to her parents and comes out from her house. Here Vansh is waiting for Riddhima in a little away from her house.

Riddhima noticed that a car is parking in the road side and understands that it's Vansh's car so she comes near it.

When Vansh comes out from car his eyes falls on Riddhima. He can't take off his eyes from her. Even Riddhima also can't avert her eyes from Vansh.

He is wearing a white tuxedo with a black shirt and looking equally handsome as Riddhima. Then she remembers that her husband is drool worthy and she has to save him from those girls in the party.

Here Vansh's eyes is glued on Riddhima. In his eyes she's looking heavenly beautiful. Vansh comes near Riddhima and takes her in a hug. Then he bends his face in her ear and whispers.

Vansh: do you want to take my breath by your beauty right here?

Riddhima's cheeks turned red and a smile crepts on her face. Then Vansh breaks the hug.

Vansh: you're looking killer in this red saree.

Riddhima: thank you and even you're also looking good.

Vansh: what!! Only good. Come on Riddhima now you also should learn to give some compliments to your husband because he is one of the most handsome person.

Vansh's whines like a kid and pouts after saying this. Riddhima finds this act too cute.

Riddhima: okay okay you're looking handsome.

Vansh: thank...you.

Riddhima: now let's go.

Vansh: hmm. Btw happy.. valentines..day sweetheart.

Vansh says while again hugging Riddhima. He draws a long kiss on her forehead. Then they sits in the car and leaves for the party.

In the party.....

They gets down from the car and Vansh gives his hand to Riddhima and she grabs it instantly. Riddhima doesn't like to be in crowd place. So she's little nervous but Vansh assured her that he's with her.