Chapter 37

Hi my lovely readers.

Hope you all are doing well.

Now move to the story________________________________________________________

In RiAnsh's room.......

Vansh enters inside the room with dinner and sees that Riddhima is sitting on the bed making a pout. Her eyes are red may be due to crying. Riddhima takes a glance of his and instantly averts her gazes.

He goes near her and sits beside her. She turns her face to another side and moves little far from him. Then Vansh moves little close to her. Again she moves far and again he moves closer to her till her back hit the headboard.

Vansh keeps the plate on bedside table and calls her.

Vansh: Riddhima...

Riddhima didn't give any reply. He again calls her but again no reply. He calls her for few more times but gets no reply. He gets little irritated and holds her by her elbow.

Vansh: Riddhima look at me.

When she didn't give any answer he pulls her by elbow and she faces him.

Vansh sees tears stains on her cheeks.

Vansh: why you're crying?

Riddhima (angry): I feel to cry so I cried.

Vansh: why didn't you have your dinner?

Riddhima: I'm not hungry.

Vansh: I know you're hungry or not. Now finish this food.

Riddhima: I won't eat.

Vansh: your name is Riddhima not Ziddhima. Then why your being stubborn?

Riddhima (in mind): how dare he to call me Ziddhima? Can't he see that he's always be like a angry bird.

Riddhima: I'm saying you na that I won't eat.

Vansh: I know that how to make you eat.

Saying this Vansh pulls Riddhima on his lap. Riddhima grips his shoulder to make a balance and looks at him with wide eyes. She's startled by this.

Riddhima ( little angry): what is this?

Vansh (confused): what?

Riddhima: why you take me on your lap?

Vansh: to feed you.

Riddhima tries to come out from his grip but can't because he's more stronger than her.

Riddhima: why you want to feed me?

Vansh: because I don't want you to starve in night and then fall sick.

Riddhima looks at his eyes.

Riddhima (in mind): why he care if I fall sick or not? Why he's showing careness towards me now? I know that he doesn't consider me as his wife. I make my heart understand this we can't stay like a normal couple. Then why he's making things complicated for me? Can't he leave me on my way?

Thinking this two drops of tears falls from her eyes. Vansh noticed that and quickly wipes it.

Vansh (in mind): I think she's very hurt because of my morning behavior. I shouldn't shout at her. But I  also can't say sorry to her. Vansh Rai Singhania never says sorry to anyone.

Vansh: don't cry like a baby and eat this food.

Riddhima: I'm not a baby.

Vansh: not only baby...... A big crybaby.